Chapter 25- Regret

Lin's Pov

Time skip from last chapter. 1 week

I walk in the door after work. I noticed Lily left her phone on the couch. I walk to her room to give it to her, but she is asleep so I walk back to the couch. I sit down and put her phone on the table. I sat there and about 5 or 10 minutes in silence. Then Lily's phone went off. I picked it up to see who it was from.

Aaron💖😍: Hey babe, when do you wanna hang out?

Oh no, she never told me about this. She just said she was going to the movies. I have to talk to her. Right now!

I get up and walk to her room. I open the door and wake her up.

"What's up dad?" She asked sleppily

"What's up? How about what's up with you?" Am I being to aggresive?

"What do you mean?" She asked confused now.

"This." I showed her the text.

"Dad! Why are you looking on my phone?" She asked mad now. She snatched her phone and turned the notification sound off.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"

"Because it just happened last week."

"You've been hiding this for a week!" I was freaking out now.

"Dad it's not as bad as you're making it!"

"You hid a boyfriend from me!" I was pissed at this point." You have to break up with him. I'm sorry you have to."

"Why? What? That's not fair!"

"Lily you hid a boyfriend, that I don't approve of!"

"Because you would do this."

"Break up with him now!"

"Dad I can't believe you I'm almost 15 let me do what I want to."

"Lily do what I told you to!"

"You're no fair. Fine!" She started crying at this point. It's just teenage love. She'll get over it. I walk out of her room and closr her door. I go sit on the couch and think about what I did. A little later Vanessa came home with the younger kids. I didn't tell het about Lily yet. When it was dinner time I went to her room and knocked on the door.

"Lily, it's time for dinner." No answer. "Lily c'mon."

"I'm not hungry." She replied raspy.

"C'mon it's your favorite, chicken alfredo."

"I said I'm not hungry. Now please go."

I walked back into the kitchen.

"Where's Lily?" Vanessa asked warming food up for the girls.

"She's not hungry." I told her.

"Okay...?" Vanessa said unsure. We finally sat down to eat and I decided to come clean go Vanessa. I explained everything that went down.

"Was I to hard on her?" I asked regretting what I did a little.

"Well she shouldn't have hid it from you, but you need to give her a little freedom." She answered.

"I know, but it's such a dangerous world and I don't want anything to happen to her."

"I know Lin, but she is a teenager, she needs a little freedom from time to time." After the talk with Vanessa I think I was to hard on her. I decided in the morning I would talk to her.

...

I woke up at 9:00 and went to see if Lily was awake. I walked to the living room and she was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Lily." I said super awkwardly.

"Hi dad." She said quietly.

"Kid I'm sorry yesterday. I over reacted. I talked to your mom and we decided you can have your boyfriend. It is unbearable to see you sad, so you can see him today after 4:00."

"Really! Oh my gosh dad I love you so much." She jumped and gave me a hug. She ran to her room so she could get dressed. After about five minutes I heard a thud on the ground. I checked the Babies rooms then Sebastian's to see if a book fell or something. And both rooms were okay. I went and knocked on Lily's door. No answer. I opened the door slowly and on the floor was Lily. Unconsious.

Haha Cliffhanger.

Well I hope you like this chapter. It was intresting to write.

I'm sorry for the tags. I just wanted to get them out of the way.

Welp I hoped you liked it and I will possibly have a update in the next two weeks.

Ugh school starts soon.