Chapter 13- Chaos

Lily's Pov

Vanessa and the twins got released yesterday and the house is a mess.
Emma and Jayda's clothes were everywhere. Diapers and wipes were laying on the floor and couch. Vanessa took the girls and Sebastian to her parents house, so I decided to help clean up. I started by putting clothes in the washing machine. Then I picked up diapers and wipes. I threw those away and started vacuuming. I finished the living room and did my room, Sebastian's, and the girl's room. I finished that and started dusting. The dusting took a while but I finished. I took a step back at my work in the living room and called it good. I got to work on the kitchen. I washed bottles and dishes and put what I could in the dishwasher. After that I cleaned out the fridge. I realized that Vanessa would be home soon so I got to work on lunch. I made Chicken noodle soup with Grilled cheese. Right as I finished Vanessa walked in the door.

" Oh Mija you didn't..." I cut her off.

" Yes I did. You have done so much for me. You just had twin girls and you need to relax. I will take care of the kids and you go takr a nap after we eat." I told her.

" Mija I can take care of the kids you don't need to do this." She argued

" No mom, you need to relax. I cleaned the house so you don't have anything to worry about. Go take a nap. I will feed the kids and put them down for their nap." I told her. She finally gave in. Went in her room. I made a tray with food and some water to take to her. I knocked on her door and had no reply. I slowly creaked open the door and saw Vanessa passed out under the covers. She was so tired and I knew it. I closed the door and fed the kids. The girls fell asleep after that so I put them in their cribs. Sebastian wasn't tired so we watched Chuggington for a while. I looked down and noticed he was asleep so I put him in his bed. I went back in the living room and turned on Hurricane Bianca ( If you don't know what that is don't ask). I started to get a little tired so I layed down. I fell asleep shortly after. I woke up with Lin over me with a glass of water about to pour it on me. He attempted to put on me but I jumped up.

" I'm up!" I yelled at him. He still chased me with the water until he cornered me. " I give up!" I said on defeat.

" Thank you and for your information I was going to do that because I yelled at you and you still didn't wake up. You have mail." He said I thought I was safe but I should have learned to never underestimate the mighty Lin. He still threw that glass of water on me. That meant I had to go change into new clothes because we were going out to eat tonight. I changed and got the mail from Lin.

Dear Lily Miranda,

It is my duty to inform you that your court date has been scheduled for March 5, 2018. This date is date of hearing of the Johnston family against Lily Miranda for kidnapping, Domestic abuse, and sexual assault. We will see you in court at 10:00 am. Thank you

Sincerely,

New york city courthouse

Court I had totally forgotten about it until now. I had my date set now so I can send them to jail. Since Vanessa is a lawyer she got the best of the best lawyer at her law firm to take my case. We went to dinner shortly but after we got out and were walking back we saw something usual but also unusual. We saw a stray dog, usual, but it was laying on the ground like it was dead. We decided to pick it up and take it to the apartment and take it to the vet tomorrow. When we got home I brought the dog to my room and layed it on my bed. I started to pet it and felt it was breathing. I sighed with relief. If anything at least it is breathing now. The dog got up and layed next to me and we fell asleep.

Well guys I hope you like it. They found a dog. I will reveal the name, gender, and breed in the next chapter.

How was your day?