Chapter 21- I Love You

Lily's Pov

I creaked my eyes open only to see a bright light and forced my eyes closed. I started swaying my head back in forth.

" Lily... Are you awake?" Lin, I think, asked. I creaked my eyes open once again and looked at Lin. " Oh my gosh Lily you're awake. Why? Why'd you do it?" He asked.

" I'm sorry. I didn't want to deal with life anymore. I didn't want to deal with all the people on Twitter. People get to me, Lin. I have had social anxiety since I was young. I felt no one would like me and I felt like I shouldn't be accepted. I felt like I shouldn't talk to anyone. I didn't want to anymore. I couldn't do it anymore." I explained to him. He looked at me in sympathy. He looked as if he knew exactly why I did it, he just wanted to here me say it.

" Honey, if you ever need anything just talk to me or Vanessa. We are here for you. That's what parents are for. If you ever feel alone come to me." I started sobbing at this point. The problem wasn't that I didn't want his help. The problem was I didn't deserve his help. I knew it. I didn't deserve this amazingness named Lin.

" You don't have to." I sobbed out. He stared at me blankly. No expression. Not a word cam out of his mouth. What did I do now. I screwed up.

" I know I don't have to. I want to. I have options. Not help you and you get worse or help you and get better. The choice is obvious Lily. I would never let you get worse. I want a daughter not a person who was my daughter that killed herself. I love you Lily. I don't want to mourn your death. I don't want people asking why you killed yourself." He paused wiping a tear from my face." Lily I want to have fun with you. I want memories with. I don't want Sebastian or the girls not remembering you. I want them to have an older sibling to look up to. I want Vanessa, you, me,the girls, and Sebastian to be a real family. We all love you don't forget that. Ever. Keep your chin high and be yourself and be yourself with pride. You being you is beautiful." He finished. He opened his arms for a hug. I leaned in and held him tight.

" Will you lay with me? Please?" I asked him. He nodded and I scooted over and he got in. I held onto him. I loved him. He was the best father in the world. " Thank you,dad." I told him.

" Oh honey no need to thank me. Its what I do. I love you and you know that." He replied.

" Thank you too Vanessa. I love both of you so much. A year ago I would have never thought this would be my life. I thought I would be stuck with abusive parents who wanted me for the money. I love you guys."

A/N

Hoi. Its been awhile, but you know school and stuff. Anyway sorry for the short but happy chapter. Hoped you liked it and I'll see Y'all later bai.

How was your day?