Chapter 4 - The people (2)

Lily's Pov

       As we left the police station Lin asked if I would like to go to the theater and meet the cast. Obviously I said yes, so we got in his car and drove to theatre. I am so excited to see the ENTIRE Hamilton cast.

" You ready Mija ? " Lin asked.

" Of course !" I exclaimed. We walked in the theatre and everyone looked at Lin in shock and surprise.

" You didn't tell them did you?" I whispered.

" Nope." Lin said will sighing in disapointment in himself. Everyone started to crowd around him and ask him about me.

" What did you do Lin?" Jazzy asked

" Who is this?" Thayne asked (with a mouthful of cookies).

" Aww she is so cute!" Pippa exclaimed.

" Ok ok quit talking so I can tell you," Lin yelled over everyone," this is Lily she is 13 and I am fostering her."

" Hi everyone." I waved to the cast.

" Question where is Leslie?" Lin asked.

" He isn't here !" Javi yelled from the back.

" Yes I am." Leslie yelled

" Well you weren't a minute ago." Javi argued with Leslie.

" Good point." Leslie agreed with Javi. After that everyone got ready for the show I went around to introduce myself. I talked to everyone except for Leslie so I went to his room and asked if I could come in and when I did he was still not ready.

" Leslie what are you doing?" I asked.

" Playing Assasians Creed ( Syndicate)." Leslie replied

" Shouldn't you be getting ready?" I argued.

" No." Leslie turned to me.

" You know it is 10 minutes until it starts right." I told him

" Yup." He said as he turned back to his game.

" Ok bye." I waved at him. 5 minutes until start time Lim asked what school I go to.

" Beacon High school." I replied.

" Do you want to go ?"  Lin asked.

" I don't know because Jackson goes to my school and I have him in 2 of my classes." I answered

" You don't have to go for the rest of the week, but you have to go next week." Lin told me as there was the 1 minute call.

" Do you think Leslie is ready?" I asked.

" He better be." Lin basically got mad.

" You better go check." I giggled.

" LESLIE YOU BETTER BE READY! " Lin yelled at him.

" I AM GETTING THERE!" Leslie yelled back. I think I am going to get used to this.

Hi guys I hope you like this crap I think I am making the chapters longer I hope.