Chapter 10- Gone

Lin's Pov

I wake up to find a note on the kitchen counter. It was laying next to some asprin and a glass of water. I read it and laughed. I stopped laughing when I realized it was 1:45pm. Vanessa was at work and there was nothing described in the note on the table. I went to Lily's room and looked for her.

" Lily!" I called out to her. No answer. I tried again." LILY!" I yelled again. Where is she. I decided to call Vanessa.

" Hello?" She answered.

" Hey, um. I don't know how to say this but. But... Lily's gone.

" GONE!" She yelled through the phone. " Stay at home I am coming."
With that she hung up. Lily just come home we are all scared for you.

Lily's Pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked around and tried to get up but I was bound to a chair by zip ties. I thought of another plan. Screaming. But I am not sure if they will kill me or not, so I just stuck with not doing that. Then I heard a door creak open. I saw a tiny bit of light. After that I saw Jackson. He walked down some stairs.

" Where am I?" I asked him. I regretted it immediately.

" Shhh. I suggest you not talk." He told me, but I obviously still did it.

" I said, Where am I?" I said with more confidence.

" And I said I suggest you not talk or you know what will happen." He said then slapped me. For the first time I feel like I can stand yo for myself until he startes to untie my pants, due to me wearing sweatpants. He took my pants off and started to make out with me. I swear it had to be an hour until he got off only to hit me a couple times because I was squirming around will he was making out with me. I did it. I did what I swear I wasn't going to do. I screamed at the top of my lungs only to be kicked in the stomach and punch in the face.

*3 months later

Lin's Pov

She had been gone for 3 months. Me and Vanessa have been searching everywhere in New York and could not find her. The police even couldn't dind her. I thought it was hopeless until I got a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. A police officer was standing there. I wanted to start asking a million questions, but had to keep composed.

" Mr. Miranda we believe we have found your daughter." The officer told me. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her.

' You have?" I asked her unsure and on the verge of crying.

" We believe so. We need to go to the place so we can make sure no harm has been done to her." She said. Shortly after we left. We went past state borders to New Jersey. We pulled up to a small town house with a bluish outside color. The police knocked on the door and I realized that I hadn't called Vanessa yet. I called her and told her what was happening. She said was going to leave the house and meet us at the police station.

" NYPD OPEN UP!" The police yelled at the door. No answer. They yelled again and still no answer. The kicked down the door to see Lily's old foster family standing there. Some police arrested them and some went to the basement to see if she was down there. They opened the door and turned the light on. Sitting there was Lily unconscious and nude. I can't believe it they found my baby. They found her. She was very beat up and bloody. They called a paramedic and halled her away to the hospital. I got in my car and called Vanessa to tell her where to go. We got to the hospital and waited 3 hours to hear any news. She had a many cuts on her arms and legs and even one on her neck. Apparently they had put boiling water on her skin and she was severly burned. It was obvious that she had been sexually assaulted. She was being starved and was severly dehydrated. We were allowed to see her finally. She look really bad. She was still unconscious. I hope she will be okay. I hope.

A/N

Hey guys. I am very excited because I lengthened this chapter by 200 words. It's a miracle.

How was your day?