Kang Daniel

I walk into my shared house with my love, Kang Daniel. I see him sitting on couch watching something. He looks over at me and does his cute little smile.

"Hey (Y/N), how was work?" he asked walking over to me. "It was fine, what did you do all day?" I said. "Wait for my favourite person in the world," he responded winking.

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm gonna go take a shower, we can spend sometime when I'm done," I told him as I walked.

"Aww, okay, when you're done wear something nice, we're gonna go out!" He announced happily.

I laughed and said, "Okay, I'll be ready." I take a nice shower and put on a dress I found but never wore before.

I walk out and back into the living room. Daniel wasn't there but left a note on the kitchen counter that had my name one it.

(Y/N),

Great, you found my note! Just follow this step and you will find me. Go to the place where we always use to hangout in high school, where we first met and our first kiss!

Daniel~

I laugh at his cuteness. I remember it all like it was yesterday. I open the door and start running. I just couldn't wait. I ran for a bit and made it to the park. It was dark, but not dark enough to not see.

I walk to the playground that we met at 10 years ago, when we were 12. I see a path of my favourite flower petals from the path way to the playground. I walk through it, admiring the seen.

I then saw a tall figure standing in front of the slide and at the end of the path. I then notice 10 other figures standing around the path and quickly realise it was the band of Wanna One, with Daniel standing at the end of the path.

He turned around and smiles. The rest of the band then pulled out candles and held them in their hands/palms. Daniel was holding a bouquet of my favourite flowers.

"(Y/N), I never thought we'd get this far. From the first day I saw you I knew I had finally found the one for me. From the day I asked you out, I knew we'd be perfect. Till this day, I've loved you more and more each day. You make me the happiest person in the world, and you'd make me even happier if you would marry me," he kneeled down and pulled out a tiny back box.

In the box, was a beautiful ring. I was shocked. Tears grew in my eyes and I smiled.

"Yes, yes, of course!" I said jumping into his arms. He picked me up and put the ring on my finger. I heard the other members cheering in the background as we kissed. It was one of the best days of my life.