Lee Daehwi

It was an average day as always, a day of hard work and school. I walked in and heard lots of whispers and murmurs between people. It was most likely of the all so famous, Lee Daehwi. I admit, I do have a crush on him, but then so does pretty much every other girl does. He gets all these hearts from his cuteness.

"Hey (Y/N)!" I heard my best friend, the one and only Lee Daehwi shout out to me. I had a crush on my best friend. I bet the other girls would be cursing me for this.

"Hi Daehwi, what's up?" I said turning to him as he ran over. He stopped next to me and has panting from running. I admired his cuteness secretly, though he is my best friend.

"I thought I'd come walk with you to homeroom!" he stood up straight and smiled cutely. A dust of pink came over my face but I shook it off and just laughed at him.

"Of course, lets go!" I said as we began walking through the halls. Many of the other girls looked at me and kinda glared, but I didn't mind.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Yeah Dae?"

"I need your help with something."

"Sure, what's up?"

"I like this girl in our class and I'm not sure how to ask her out. I want to be able to do it somewhere like under the cherry blossom tree in-".

I didn't listen much to what else he was saying. I was heartbroken. He liked someone already. I never really had a chance anyways. This girl sure is lucky to have him to love.

"Does that sound good enough? I mean they're really important to me," Daehwi asked. I looked back at him and forced a smile. I didn't want him to see what was going through my head.

"That sounds great! I bet she'll love it. When are you planning to tell her?" I asked, trying to sound proud. Daehwi then smiled brightly like if you gave him a puppy.

"I was thinking about Friday, so we'll have 2 days to set up. Can you help me with getting ready? I don't think I can handle on my own," Daehwi answered. Crap. Friday was too soon for me to lose my best friend and crush to someone else.

"Sure, we can start after school. How about that then?" I asked. I was dreading this moment. Daehwi then modded his head vigorously and smiled brightly. He then went on on how it would be and how important this person was.

~Time Skip~

We stood under the cherry blossom tree with a path leading to it. It almost looked like someone was getting married here, it was almost hard to look at.

"I want to set up a picnic and then we could spend time together. It would be perfect, I hope she likes it," he says admiring the view. I cracked up a smile and a dry laugh.

"I bet she'll love it. This girl would be very lucky to have all this," I told him as he took a seat under the tree and the petals fell. I took a seat next to him and look into the distance. It was a beautiful view and angle. I then almost felt a bit of tears welling up in my eyes.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay? You don't look very well," Daehwi pointed out with worry coating his voice. I looked back at him and smiled shaking my head.

"It okay, I'm fine! I have to go home now, I need to study for a math test. Bye!" I stood up and started to walked home. 

On my way home, the tears I've been holding in finally came out. They were like waterfalls onto the ground. I ducked my head and ran home. I opened the door and thankfully my parents were working late. My dog, Mocha a chocolate lab, came to greet me as I sobbed on the floor. I dropped my bag and went up to by room. I then dropped on my bed and just laid there crying my eyes out dry.

~Time Skip To Friday~

Its was finally the day that Daehwi would be confessing his feelings to this special girl. I cried every night but kept my smile on every day, for Daehwi. I didn't want him to see me in this state. I walked through the school gates, but without a greeting from Daehwi. I looked around trying to find him, but gave up.

~Time Skip To After School (im sorry)~

I stepped out of the building and into the front gates of the school. I sighed as I found no sign of Daehwi anywhere. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out. I was surprised to it was from Daehwi.

Daehwi~<3

Hey (Y/N)! Sorry I didn't get to see you at school today,

but can you just come and help me put away

the stuff we set up? The girl I was expecting didn't

come around. I'll be there waiting for you!~

I smiled at it but couldn't help but feel bad for him. He deserved someone that could love him and be there for him, but that person isn't me. I ran to the path of cherry blossom trees, and see his back there, staring up at the sky. It all looked untouched. 

I walked and enjoyed the scenery. As I got closer to the spot, Daehwi turned around smiling his adorable smile.

"Hey Dae, I came to h-".

"(Y/N), I need to tell you something. I've liked you for the longest time. I didn't know how to approach it because I didn't want to ruin what we had already. Ever since our friendship started long ago, I've had these feelings lingering for you and I hope you feel the same way. So please, will you be my girlfriend?" Daehwi cut me off and asked.

I was in full shock and stood there like an idiot. I then came back to my sense as my eyes started to tear up again. I jumped into his arms and buried my face into his shirt.

"Of course, you idiot. You scarred me so badly, I thought I was gonna lose you."

"I'm sorry I had to do that to you. But I love you."

"I love you too Lee Daehwi."