Yoon Jisung

"(Y/N), come here!" I heard my boyfriend, Yoon Jisung, call me over. I walked over to him as he was with the rest of the boys in the studio.

He wrapped his arm protectively around me and kissed the top of my head. I smiled to myself as we entered. The rest of the guys smiled and waved to me.

"(Y/N), we need a female vocal for this song and we thought you'd be a good pick. Jisung hyung says you're great at singing, this could be the start of something," Daehwi said as he was seated in front of the desk.

I smiled and nodded. "Sure, I don't mind. Just tell me my parts and I'll try my best."

Daehwi handed me a sheet before I entered the studios booth. He played the beat and vocals before it so I could start. I did my best and hoped it was good enough. It took a few tried at some parts, but got them.

"Wow, Jisung hyung was right. You're amazing," Daehwi complimented. I smiled and felt my face heat up. I could see the rest of them smiling to me, especially Jisung. 

I exited the booth and studio and waited outside for Jisung. After about 10 minutes, they all came out. Jisung automatically came to me and wrapped his arms around me again. He pecked my lips and smiled.

"You're so amazing, I love you so much."