Bae Jinyoung

I walked out of class and to my locker. On my way, I heard a bit of talking in front of a cork board. I then noticed my best friend Tzuyu standing there also.

"Hey Tzuyu, what's going on?" I asked. She turned and smiled to me.

"There's a poster up for prom. It's gonna be in 3 days! Who are you gonna go with?" she responded. I looked at the poster and thought about it.

"I guess I'll go with my boyfriend Woojin then what about you?" I said. She then giggled and did a bit of daydreaming.

"I really wanna go with that Ong Seongwu. He's cute," she answered as we began to walk away to class. We sat together and talked a bit about everything.

~Time Skip To After School~

I waited at the gates of the school for Woojin. I've been waiting for a while now so I decided to go inside school to check where he was. When I went in, he was by the lockers making out with another girl. I was shocked but I kept quit. I then went outside and ran crying. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone. I fell backwards onto the ground.

"A-Are you okay?" the person said. I looked up and it was Bae Jinyoung, one of the most popular guys in our school. He helped me up and I bowed.

"Thank you," I mumbled. I started to walk but someone held me by the wrist. It was Jinyoung. He had sympathy in his eyes.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" he asked kindly. We sat down on a bench. I hesitated but I told him what I saw. He listened to me as I talked and when I finished, he pulled me into a hug.

"It's alright, don't worry. You'll find someone better then him. He wasn't worth your time," he whispered in my ear. It was warm in his arms and he made me feel better. He then walked me home.

"I'll see you tomorrow (Y/N), goodnight!" Jinyoung waved and walked away. I closed the door and sat against it. My parents weren't home so nobody was there to see me as a mess.

I pulled my phone out and started to text Tzuyu.

(Y/N)

OMG! Tzu, did you know what

just happened?

Tzuyu <3

What? What happened?

I Just caught Woojin

cheating on me. He was

making out with another girl.

I was gonna talk to him

about prom so I waited outside

for him but then I saw him.

I swear, when I see that boy,

I'm gonna kick is butt! How

Dare he do that to you! Who was

he with anyways? I knew there

was something with him.

I'm not sure,

but guess who I bumped into

on my way home?