Bae Jinyoung

I walked through the airport with a mask, sunglasses and a hat. I hid my face and hoped for no mobbing. I walked through safely into a car. My boyfriend and fellow idol, Bae Jinyoung, is in the seat next to me. I take my mask off and smile.

"Hey Jagi, how was your trip?" he asked once I took a seat. I took my sunglasses and hat off when I sat down.

"It was great, but I missed you. Where are we heading to?" I answered. He placed his hand on top of mine which cause me to blush a bit. 

"Back to the studio, and then we'll go out in a bit," he said winking. I giggled a bit as I looked out the window.

~Time Skip~

The car came into a stop in front of our studio and we made our way out. I held his hand as we walked in together and up to the practice room. Jinyoung had a rehearsal with Daniel, Seongwu and Jaehwan.

I walked out of the practice room and down the hall to bump into Guanlin. "Hey Guanlin, what are you doing now?" I asked, smiling.

"I was just about to go out shopping with Daehwi. Do you wanna come noona?" he answered with a smile I then saw Daehwi come by and heard us talking.

"Sure, why not? I don't anything better to do," I began to follow them out and to the mall.

~Time Skip~

I started to feel a vibrate in my pocket. I pulled my phone out and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Jagi, where are you?"

"Oh, I'm out shopping with Guanlin and Daehwi, why?"

"Come back, I'm done practice so we can so out."

"Alright, I'm on my way. Bye."

I hung up and Guanlin and Daehwi were looking at something. "Hey guys, Jinyoung wants me to head back now." They didn't turn to me but nodded and waved.

I giggled a bit before taking a seat in the car again. I only had a few shopping bags so I wouldn't be struggling. I walked into the building to be greeted my Jinyoung half way up. He smiled and pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head.

"So, what are we doing?" I asked as I looked up at him. I laid my chin on his chest as I looked up at him.

"It's a surprise," he said with a wink. I blushed a bit and buried my face into his chest while I heard him chuckle. 

"Let me get changed before we go out," I said walking away and into our room. I put on something nice and appropriate for the weather and nice. It was near dawn and the sun would set soon.

I walked out of our room and saw Jinyoung standing and waiting for me. He looked good effortlessly and not even trying. He saw me and smiled. I smiled back and grabbed his hand as we started to walk out. We got into a/his car.

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked again. He chuckled and kissed my knuckle as he held my hand, then shook his head. I sighed and held onto his hand.

~Time Skip~

We stopped in front of a nice restaurant and went inside. Jinyoung had already made a reservation  and the waiter guided us to a table outside. There wasn't anyone outside and there was only one table for us.

The sun was setting and the mosquitoes haven't really some out yet. We took a seat and the waiter took our order. Jinyoung ordered (something and I ordered (something). The waiter then left us.

"Oppa, why did you bring us here?" I asked curiously. He smirked a bit.

"Why not? It looked nice, but we're also going somewhere else later," he answered as he leaned in. Our noses were almost touching as I started to blush. He pulled away and chuckled.

The waiter then came and gave us our food.

~Time Skip~

We exited the restaurant hand-in-hand as we got into his car again. "Where are we going now?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head. I sighed and sat back in my chair.

We drove not too far and stopped in front of an opening. I couldn't tell where we were but got out of the car anyways. I followed Jinyoung and held his hand. Jinyoung then let go of me and disappeared  somehow.

I didn't panic but got a bit tense. I looked around and only saw plain land, so I just started to walked forward. I don't know why, but something pulled me to that direction. My legs moved to the direction and the sunset deepened.

I then came over to a park. It looked pretty old, but still as familiar as ever. I heard something behind me and turned around. It was Guanlin. "Noona, come on. The others are waiting."

He turned and started to walk away. I followed closely behind as we came to a gazebo. It was covered in vines of different flowers. I stared at it in awe and didn't notice Guanlin was gone also.

I stepped closer to it and saw Jinyoung inside. He stood smiling and looking back at me. I smiled in relief before he started slowly walking towards me.

"(Y/N), ever since I met you, you were always the happiness to my day. Every time I saw you, My heart immediately smiled. I don't know what it is, but I just can't keep my eyes off of you. Seeing you train before debut pushed me to debut just like you. So, (Y/N), will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?" he went down on a knee and pulled a box out.

Tears threatened at my eyes as I smiled as they flowed. "Yes," I answered with a nod as he came up and pulled me into a kiss. He then put the ring on his finger and everyone started cheering. 

Out of nowhere, my family and friends started coming out and congratulating me. Tears of happiness continued to fall as I got pulled into another kiss from Jinyoung.

"I love you Jagi."