Park Jihoon

I continued to work on my computer until I heard my phone ring. I excused myself from the office and answered my phone. It was from my best friend, Lee Daehwi.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)? We're in the hospital right now. S-Something happened to Jihoon."

"What?! What's wrong?"

"He got into a car crash. We don't know how he is because they haven't let us see him yet but you should come see him with us."

"I'm on my way. Text me the directions to the hospital."

"Alright, see you."

I hung up and ran to get my things. I talked to my boss for being excused from work and quickly left. I quickly drove to the location and found Daehwi and the others.

"Where is he?!" I asked frantically. Daehwi calmed me down before he said anything.

"You came just on time. They're letting us see him now, come on," they led me into the room where Jihoon was laying.

The doctor said he has a broken arm, a few bruises and scratches, and thankfully no serious injuries. I ran over next to him.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked. He chuckled a bit and held my hand with his non-broken hand.

"Don't worry, jagi. I'm fine. I was just driving and didn't see the person turning so they hit me," he explained. I sighed in relief as he was okay.

The other boys visited and talked to him before they left us alone. I held his hand and sighed as I looked at him in that state. 

"You had me so worried, you idiot," I said with a slight smile. He laughed a bit and smiled.

"You don't have to worry about me. I'll always be by your side."