Ong Seongwu

The door opened to strong winds, followed by my love, Ong Seongwu. He walked through the door and dropped his stuff and walked over to me. I was cooking dinner and singing my favourite song, and still haven't noticed him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his chin rest on my shoulder. I gasped in shock.

"Hey babe, miss me?" he asked, burying his face in my neck. I giggled and sighed.

"Of course, how could I not? Have you eaten yet?" I answered. I made more then one serving just in case he came back early.

"Not yet. I wanted to eat dinner with you tonight," he answered as he let go on me but still kept his eyes locked onto me. He then went to set the table as I got the food ready/done(?).

He sat at a spot as the table and I set the food done. We talked over dinner about how the day has been and things at work. He was in the boy-band Wanna One and they worked hard on their comeback. I've supported them for a while.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Will you join me and the boys tomorrow? We're going out to eat and celebrate the comeback and I wanted you to support us there too. I asked the others already, so its all on you."

"Of course I'll come! I haven't seen the others in a while and I also want to help with your comeback. You all work so hard."

"Thanks, love."

We went to bed and before I even woke up, Seongwu had already left. I had gotten use to not having him all the time, though I missed him. I woke up and put on a casual outfit. I then went to cook some breakfast. I had nothing else better to do so I went for a walk around the park. My phone then began to ring just I got home.

"Hello?"

"Hey love, are you ready to go out? We're going to the Korean BBQ place nearby."

"On my way."

"Alright, see you then love."

I hung up and got in my car. I drove for about 2-5 minutes and parked in front of the Korean BBQ place that we use to always go to together before they were very busy. I walked in and spotted them at the seat on the balcony. They waved me over and I walked over smiling.

"(Y/N) noona!" 

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"Long time no see!"

"Hey guys, shes my girlfriend. Back off," Seongwu joked as I sat next to him and Daniel.

"Hey (Y/N). How have you been?" asked Daniel. He was my best friend, though I haven't really seen him in a while.

"I've been great, thanks. So are you ready for your comeback?" I answered happily. They then all began to answer happily with shouts and yells of excitement.

"Hey (Y/N) noona! I'm better at speaking now!" Guanlin exclaimed. I laughed and nodded.

We then ate and celebrated their comeback. We then decided to go home at 10:00 PM because we lost track of time and we had lots of fun together. I had missed them all and wanted to spend as much time as I could with all of them. Seongwu rode in my car with me home and we went straight to bed.

"(Y/N) if I get too busy to spend a lot of time with you, please don't be made at me," Seongwu said once we went to bed. I cuddled into his chest and held him closer.

"How could?"