Lee Daehwi

"Hey (Y/N)! Have you heard that prom is coming up soon? It's coming in 3 days!" asked my best friend, Jennie Kim. I turned to her and smiled as I nodded.

"Yeah, who are you gonna go with?" I said back. We began slowly walking to class as we talked. She thought for a bit before answering.

"Hmm, maybe that Kim Taehyung guy. He's pretty cute though," she answered. I laughed at her response. "What about you, (Y/N)?"

"Uhh, I'm still not sure. I'll think about that," I answered. She smirked a bit and I got a bit worried.

"But do you have anyone on mind? Maybe you could ask them," she asked again. I thought about it again before answering. 

"No, but I'll be fine," I shook my head and shrugged. She sighed and we went into class.

~Time Skip~

I walk home on my own as Jennie takes the bus and lives further away. I looked down at my phone unaware of my surroundings and bumped into someone. It was a hard blow and I fell backwards.

"Oh my Gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I looked up at the person and it was Lee Daehwi. He was quite popular for his singing and good looks. I took his hand that he held out for me.

"Thanks, I'm fine," I answered as I dusted myself off and picked up my phone. I smiled and walked past him. I don't know why, but my heart seemed to be beating faster then normal.

I walked home and noticed my sister, Dahyun, in the kitchen cooking. She saw me and smiled. I smiled back and walked over to her.

"Hey (Y/N), how was school?" she asked as she started to plate the food. I sighed and sat down on a chair.

"It was fine. Prom is coming up soon and not sure who to go with. Besides that, there's not much," I answered as she served the food and sat with me. We ate together and talked some more.

After I finished, I went up to my room and opened up my laptop. I noticed some messages from my online friend. He had the usernames of DL_101. I met him in a game while we helped each other out. He was also online.

DL_101

Hey! You want to finally

defeat that dungeon on floor

7? Some others game me a

few tips and there's a party about to

go in also.

(U/N) Username

Yep! I also need some exp to

enchant a few of my weapons.

Wait for me outside the building,

I'll be there!

I quickly logged into the game and started playing. After defeating the dungeon, we continued to play and buy new stuff. We then did a voice call with each other and talked about different stuff happening in our lives since we didn't really know each other in real life.

"You know prom is coming up at my school in 3 days. I don't even know who to go with!" he said. I laughed.

"Me too. If only someway we could go together, then we could finally meet each other. That would be really cool, and I've practically been dying to meet you," I responded. He then laughed in agreement.

Our chats would usually last quite a while until it was late or if I had to go somewhere, but we had each others phone numbers.

"Oh, sorry. I have to go out now, but I'll next you on the way. Bye!" I exited the voice call after he said bye and headed out of my room. Dahyun went out for her afternoon training and she requested me to go grocery shopping.

I listened to music on my walk there. It wasn't too far but it was quite a distance. I texted DL on the way as well. Without looking where I was going again, I walked into someone. I dropped my phone and so did the other person. 

"Sorry!" we both said at the same time. The other persons phone landed near me so I picked it up. I looked on it and noticed my username on it. I then looked up at the person who had my phone. It was Daehwi again.

"D-DL? You're DL?" I asked. He nodded slowly as my eyes widened. We then exchanged phones.

"W-Wait, we go to the same school. That means we have the same prom. A-And you're (U/N), so we finally meet," a smile slowly grew on his face. I then giggled.

"I'm (Y/N), or (U/N)," I said smiling also.

"Daehwi."

We then started to walk to the grocery store together as we started to learn about each other again. He helped me shop for some stuff and we ended up going to the mall also.

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Yeah, Daehwi?"

"Will you go to prom with me?"

"Of course."

"A-And will you be my girlfriend?" 

I froze at his question. I then turned to him and smiled. I tip-toed up to him and pecked him on the lips. I then also left him frozen.

"Yes, I will Daehwi."