Ong Seongwu

It was the day of my boyfriend's birthday. There was going to be a surprise party, but for now we had to stay oblivious. I felt a warm embrace from behind as I sorted things out for the band.

I smiled and noticed Seongwu. He kissed the top of my head as I continued to work. He continued to hold onto me before Daniel called him over. He kissed me one more time before walking over to him.

I looked up to Daehwi as he looked back as well. I smiled and he returned it as we were going to lead Seongwu out to set things up. I heard Daniel and Seongwu laugh together and smiled to myself before looking up again.

I made eye contact with Daniel as he continued to fool around with Seongwu. I walked over to them and held onto Seongwu as Daniel held his heart and awwed.

"Oppa, I forgot to get something for Nayeons's birthday. We need to go to the mall now," I said as I pulled him out. He just smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

"Is there anything else you need to get? Or are you missing another day?" he asked. I could tell he was getting a bit uneasy. I pretended to think about it before shaking my head.

We went into his car and drove to the mall. I started to drag him around to different stores and pretended to buy a gift for my best friend. I bought some things for myself before letting Seongwu pick things out for himself.

I then felt my phone buzz. Seongwu was distracted with something so I checked it. It was not surprisingly from Daehwi.

Daehwi

We're ready over here, bring

Seongwu back with you!

I smiled as I read it and saw Seongwu coming my way. He wrapped his arm around me again as we walked out the store.

"We have to go back now, Daehwi is having trouble with something," I lied. He nodded his head and we left the mall. We drove back and went to the practice room.

It was dark when we entered. I quickly moved away and hid from him. "Hello?"

We then turned the lights on and surprised him. He jumped back a bit before laughing. I ran and hugged him. He hugged me back and pecked me on the lips. Everyone started to celebrate and we cut the cake.

Seongwu came and sat next to me and kissed my cheek.

"I love you, that ever change."