Lai Guanlin

I walked quietly threw the front gates of the school as I over heard conversations from others. I walked by myself but was fine with it. I entered the building to my locker and grabbed needed things.

"Hi (Y/N), how are you?" I turned as I heard my crush say. Guanlin was the only person to talk to me.

I smiled. "I'm fine thanks, you?"

"I'm great. Today I'm actually going to confess to my crush. I've been meaning to but I always chicken out," he said as he looked away. My eyes widened a bit but stayed neutral.

"Oh, well, good luck. They'll be a lucky person," I said as I started to walk to class.

He followed closely and noticed girls eyeing him. He was always good looking and kind. Anyone could like him. We sat together and continued to talk before class started.

~Time Skip~

I opened my locker for the last time today. I then thought about what Guanlin had said before about confessing. I stopped for a second before continuing to pack up. It was sad to know I was going to lose my love to someone else but I wanna be happy for him.

I then noticed Guanlin walking my way as I continued to pack up. He smiled to and I returned it was I closed my locker.

"Hey (Y/N), can I walk with you?" he asked. I was a little surprised but nodded with smile. He usually took the bus, but he lived close enough to me to walk.

"Didn't you say you were going to confess to someone?" I said as we exited the building. 

"Yeah, I'll be doing that," he answered. I nodded but felt a bit of jealousy in me. 

We caught up a bit with each other as we walked closer to my house.

"Hey (Y/N), can I tell you something? Just promise you'll answer honestly," he said with sincerity. I nodded my head and looked at him.

"You can tell me anything, you know," I said back. He nodded and sighed before continuing.

"(Y/N), when I said I was going to confess to someone, I wanted to tell you about my feelings to you. I've always really liked you and thought you were the best for me. I-It's okay if you don't like me back, but I hope you understand," he confessed. I was stunned but continued to walk.

"Guanlin, I actually really like you too," I said back. He stopped walking and looked at me with a surprised expression, but it slowly formed into a smile. I smiled back as I stopped walking also.

He slowly came closer to me and leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. I was soft put passionate. We pulled away and looked at each other as he smiled.

"You have no idea how much I love you."