Hwang Minhyun

"Hey (Y/N), how are you?" my best friend and crush, Hwang Minhyun called out. I turned to him and smiled.

"I'm great! I missed you over winter break," I answered. I linked my arm with his as we walked together. We would sometimes be mistaken as a couple even though I wish we were.

"I missed you too. We went to Hawaii with the others. Too bad you couldn't make it," he said. He then pat me on the head as I slightly blushed.

"Yeah, some family came over and I couldn't go. It sounded nice," I said slightly pouting. Minhyun laughed and poked the side of my cheek.

"You're so cute. Come on, its getting cold," we walked into the school and took our jackets off. I opened my locker to find a letter and it was my favourite colour. I picked it up and opened it. It was a love letter.

"Hey, what's that?" Minhyun asked as he looked over my shoulder to see it also. I continued to read it as it read:

Dearest (Y/N),

You brighten anyone's day with your smile. Even if I can't see it up close, I still know how beautiful it is. Your laughter is contagious and is music to someones ears. Even if you don't know me, I feel like you're mine, and I wish to call you that. These feelings for you have lasted for quite a while now. You may not know who I am, I still think you are the one. You my beauty and I hope you will meet me after school out in the snowy fields in the back of the school by the snowy bushes. I hope to see you there!

Regards, Your Secret Admirer

"A love letter? Thats strange but I think you should see who it is. I'm not saying you should accept them right away, but you get to know this person," Minhyun said after reading it. I nodded in agreement. I already had my eyes for Minhyun, but I want to see who they are.

"Come on, we have to get to class," I said, changing the topic. Minhyun nodded and followed. I slipped the letter in my pocket and walked to class.

~Time Skip~

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Minhyun called out as he walked out of the school. I waved and then turned around. I walked around our school and into the back.

The bushes were just by the doors so it wasn't to far. By the bushes I see a tall figure in a brown jacket. I continued to walk but contained my nerves. They kept there back turned so I couldn't see who it was. When I was closer, they turned around. It was Ong Seongwu. I know him from when my ex-best friend liked him.

"You actually came," he said as he saw me. I slowly nodded. His mouth formed a smile. "You read my note. So, will you go on a date with me (Y/N)? I know we just met, but I really like you."

"I-I'm sorry, Seongwu. I actually like someone else. I think you're an amazing person and you deserve better then me and you'll find that better," I said back. I was worried he would be sad, but he kept his smile and nodded.

"I understand, don't worry. It hurts a bit but that person is a lucky guy. Thanks for taking the time to come here anyways," he said. I felt a bit bad but smiled also I made my way home.

I decided to take a bit of a walk to the park. I walked around the frozen lake and saw people skating. Minhyun and I use to come here often. 

"Ahh, (Y/N). What are you doing here?" a voice said from behind me. I turned and saw Minhyun. I smiled as I saw him.

"I met the person who sent the letter. It was Ong Seongwu, but I said no to him," I answered sheepishly. Minhyun looked a bit shocked but his eyes looked relieved.

"Why did you say no? He's a nice guy," he asked again. 

"I told him I liked someone else," I answered. He then again looked surprised.

"May I asked who that is?" he asked. I froze and stuttered a bit. He saw how I was and nodded.

"Before you go off to another guy, I just wanted to say I love you. I don't know how you do it, but you're just amazing and beautiful. I didn't want to hurt our friendship but I don't want you to leave me either. But I hope you're happy with whoever this person is," he admitted while looking at the ground.

I don't know how I had the guts to, but I held his face and smashed my lips on them. I could tell you was surprised but soon kissed back. I never thought I'd get to this. I then pulled away and looked into his eyes and smiled.

"I love you too."