Yoon Jisung

"(Y/N)! Welcome! Come on in," my friend Kang Daniel opened the door and greeted me. I smiled back and walked inside. I then noticed my crush, Yoon Jisung sitting on the couch.

I then sat next to him and smiled. "Hey Jisung, how are you? Its been a while." He then smiled back and pulled me into a hug. I blushed a bit as he kept his arm around me.

"I'm great! I missed you (Y/N), its been to long," he answered. We continued to catch up a bit. I was surprised my heart didn't explode while doing so. 

We then went outside and got some food to eat. I then noticed him getting a bit nervous and clammy. I brushed it off because it wasn't really any of my business, but I asked him anyway.

"Jisung, are you okay?" I asked worried. He then forced a smile and nodded before looking down.

"(Y/N), can I talk to you inside?" he asked nervously. I smiled and nodded as I followed him inside. He sighed before talking again.

"(Y/N), I've actually liked you for so long. I don't think you've noticed, but I would always get jealous when you're with Daniel or anyone even though I shouldn't be. Your smile and laugh always makes me smile and I just love you. So, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I stood frozen but My mouth soon formed into a smile.

I slowly leaned in and kissed him on the lips. I pulled back and looked into his eyes. "Of course I will. I've actually really liked you too."

He then smiled brightly and pulled me into another kiss.