Park Jihoon

I walked into the YMC Entertainment building and went up to the practice room where I find Jihoon, Seongwu, and Woojin. They were practicing hard for their comeback. I sit on the bench and watched them. They had noticed me and smiled.

They finished and walked over to me (well, the bench). They took sips of water and Jihoon sat next to be.

"Hey (Y/N), what's up? Miss me already?" he winked, as his specialty. I giggled and hit him in the arm playfully. He also laughed and hugged me.

"Of course," I rolled my eyes and cuddled into his side. Woojin and Seongwu awwed at us. Jihoon hit them in the arm and I laughed again. 

"I'm hungry, you guys wanna go out and eat?" Jihoon asked. I smiled and nodded, waiting for the others.

"Nah, I've got a few things to do back at the dorm," Seongwu answered.

"Yeah, me too. You guys go on," Woojin agreed. They walked out of the practice room and left us alone. Jihoon stood up and faced me with his hand out for me to grab.

"Come on now, lets go!" I took his hand and we walked hand-in-hand with him to a restaurant (idk you can choose). We entered and took a seat together. We chatted and laughed, like any other date we'd have.

"Here's your food," the waiter dropped off our food and we ate. I laughed at how hungry Jihoon was. He looked like he hadn't ate in days.

We'd then finished and walked back to our house since Jihoon took the rest of the day off. We stayed at home and watched a movie together, it was nice to spend the day with him.

The movie ended and it was already late so we went to bed.

"Hey Jihoonie?"

"Yeah?"

"Nothing, I just love you."