Kim Jaehwan

I wake up in an empty bed. It was normal by now, but I still felt quite lonely now and then. My husband Kim Jaehwan was off on a tour with his band and wouldn't be back until a while. I get up and get myself ready for the day. I then go to wake up my 7 year old daughter.

"Jaena, wake up. We have to go out soon," I said as I walked into her room. She was still in bed so I came in and laid with her. She slightly opened her eyes and rolled into my arms. "Come on, we have to get up now. We're gonna go see dad."

Her eyes then shot open as I mentioned her father. Its been a month now since we've seen him so I decided to get some tickets for a concert. She got up and rushed to the washroom. I then got up to start making breakfast. 

~Time Skip~

I parked as close as I could to the stadium. We came earlier so we could go backstage since I had backstage passes. We were required to come early then others. We walked in and also bought a few things.

"Uhh, hi. I have backstage passes with my daughter," I said to the bodyguard at the front. I showed them to him and he just nodded. I said 'thank you' and we walked past.

He opened the door for us and we stepped in. The boys were just chilling at the time until they noticed us. Seongwu was to first to notice us and he looked shocked and happy. His mouth was wide open.

The rest of them then noticed. Then Jaena noticed Jaehwan and ran over to him. "Dad!" She hugged him from behind. He turned and noticed her. 

"Jaena!" he said as he picked her up and hugged her. Everyone then came to greet us. "(Y/N)!" Jaehwan then came over and hugged me. He then kissed me on the lips. He then let me go and picked up Jaena again.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Its been a while!" Jihoon came over to hug me. We were old friends. Jaehwan kinda glared at him while he held his hands up in surrender. I just laughed at them.

"I missed you two. I love you both."