Ong Seongwu

The door opens with cold wind and my boyfriend, One Seongwu. I hear him a sigh a bit and he walked past me into his office. I was sitting on the couch working on my laptop. I would guess he was going to work on stuff. I let him be.

It then got late. I checked the time and it was already 12 PM by the time I was done. I went to go check on Seongwu and he was still working on something. He didn't notice me until I hugged him from behind.

He pushed me off and said, "(Y/N), I'm busy. Leave me alone." I was quite hurt from it but didn't stop there.

"But it's already so late. You should get some sleep, you have to meet up with the boys tomorrow," I argued a bit. I kept my tone calm as I sat on the couch that was next t his desk. He didn't take his eyes off his monitor. 

"I need to finish this. Just leave," he said again. I started to get a bit frustrated. I then wrapped my arms around him again, but once again he pushed me off harder.

I met the floor with a thud. I landed on my leg wrong and it started to hurt a lot. I then felt my eyes tearing up. I laid on the floor quietly sobbing.

"(Y/N)! Can you ju-," Seongwu turned to me and froze. He then came over to me and held me in his lap. "No, no, no. I'm so sorry. I don't know whats wrong with me. I love you, I really do."

"I do too, Seongwu," I said back to him. I laid my head on his shoulder and felt him kiss my forehead before picking me up bridal style.

"Come on, lets go to bed now."