Kim Jaehwan

It starts to rain. I sit on the bench at the park and start to continuously sob. I just could let the breakup of me and my boyfriend. I've cried since he's kicked me out for another girl and now I've cried my eyes dry. I then felt the rain had stopped from hitting me, but I could still hear it falling. I look up and a man is there holding an umbrella. He then sat next to me.

"Rough day?" he asked out of the blue. I didn't wanna come off as rude so I just nodded my head.

"We all have those days once in a while. Mind telling me whats wrong?" he asked again. I explained to him about me and my boyfriend and why I'm out here. 

"I live quite near here so if you need a place to stay for the night, you can come with me. If you'd like," he offered kindly. He didn't seem like a kidnapper so I took the offer.

"I'm Kim Jaehwan," Jaehwan introduced.

"(L/N) (Y/N)," I introduced also. We then began to walk to his place and we chatted about interest and stuff. I found out he liked a lot of the same things I did and he was in a band called Wanna One.

"Here it is. I have some extra clothes, I'll go get them for you. Make yourself at home," Jaehwan ran up the stairs and out of sight. His house was quite big. I walked through the kitchen and into the living room. I sat on the couch and laid down. I must of been tired because I fell asleep once I hit the couch.

I woke up to the sound of sizzling. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I spotted Jaehwan cooking bacon in kitchen. He then also saw me and smiled.

"Good morning, I have a change of clothes for you in the washroom. Wash yourself up and we'll eat together," Jaehwan told me. I stood up and walked to the washroom and did as told. I came back out and Jaehwan was already laying the food on the table. He smiled and we ate together.

"Jaehwan?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

Wanna One x Reader (Oneshots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara