Bae Jinyoung

I opened my eyes to the bright light above me. I took a nap in the living room as I waited for my boyfriend Bae Jinyoung. It was only 11:04 AM but we planned to hangout together. I then noticed something on the table.

(Y/N)~
Sorry I couldn't come home,
but I did have something else
plan for us! Come join me by
the brand new restaurant and
your favourite sight to see!
-Bae Jinyoung

I dropped the note on the table and walked out the front door. The new restaurant was the best one in town. I walked to the restaurant and walked inside before a waiter came over to me.

"Hello and welcome! Come sit down and we'll get you your meal!" she brought me to a table while I was still processing what was happening.

Only 2 minutes later, the waiter came back with my favourite meal. I thanked her and looked at it. I dug into the meal and savoured it. I then got up and left the restaurant.

I walked down the park and lake until I noticed a dog leashed onto a pole. I smiled as I saw it and it was looking at me with a wagging tail. I walked over to it and slowly reached my hand towards it. It licked my hand and I noticed something around its neck. It was a note.

(Y/N),
I know you love animals
and wouldn't resist this
little one, but come see
me at the end of the lake.
Don't worry, this little
one will be taken care
of!
-Bae Jinyoung

I smiled and pet the dog one last time before walking again. I reached the end of the lake and saw a beautiful scene set up. I then saw Jinyoung sitting and waiting at a table looking like a model. He saw me and smiled before taking my hand.

He led me down the lake more before stopping. We could see the whole lake. Jinyoung looked into my eyes

(Y/N), I love you and you should know that. I want to spend every moment with you and let others know you're mine. Will you marry me?" he kneeled down and pulled a tiny box out that held a ring.

I felt my eyes start tearing up as I smiled. I nodded my head because I couldn't bring myself to say anything. He smiled and came up to hug me. He put the ring on my finger and pulled me into a kiss.

"You complete me, I love you."