Chapter 2:The School

Toshinori walked to his new school the one and only U.A as he jotted down miscellaneous thoughts down into his journal but he was stopped by a very peticular voice "Toshi my boy" Toshinori immediately turned around in order to identify the voice. He looked up from his note taking and saw her standing there signature smile painted on her face her black hair held neatly up in a bun. Toshinori jumped back in sheer suprise "Sensei" he bleeted dropping his notebook. "In the flesh" the woman answered "a little birdie told me that you are starting your first day at U.A today"  Shimura Nana said picking up the previously discarded notebook. Toshinori smiled and nodded "Y-Yep" Nana handed Toshinori his small paper bound notebook who's back is writhed in blue flame. "here you are" Nana said with a smile as per the usual but as Toshinori will soon learn a smile can save the world. "Toshi do you know where U.A is"? Toshinori scratched his head the Golden sea of blonde on his head parting with every minimal scratch. "I think so" he said unsure of what's to come next Shimura Nana smiled and chuckled "then together we shall adventure to U.A" she said placing a guiding yet comforting hand on Toshinori's shoulder and the student and teacher pair walked together conversing about miscellaneous topics before they both sauntered onto the massive campus of U.A "Alright Toshinori Have a great first day" Shimura Nana said ruffling Toshinori's golden blonde hair "I W-Will Sensei" Shimura smiled "I have some big boring meeting to get to" she said her smile fading as she mentioned the dreaded meeting. Toshinori began walking away "Toshi aren't you forgetting something?" Nana asked "huh?" Toshinori turned around to see his mentor holding up his small school bag "oh whoops I f-forgot I put it down to tie my shoes thank you Sensei" Toshinori said bowing and smiled "don't mention it kiddo" she smiled and waved to Toshinori as he walked into U.A were his accolades will be roared through it's annals.