Chapter 16: Crumbled Shields

Iron Heart was on scene of a Supposed break-in and murder. "I don't see anything" he said in a flustered yet Relaxed tone. "Oh But I see you" An Intelligent Nomu Said Punching Iron Heart In The Stomach launching him through the air and into the wall. "I couldn't see him!!!". The intelligent Nomu laughed. "Master Sent me to kill you" Iron Heart's blood ran cold. "All For One?" The Nomu Nodded. "EVEN IF YOU'VE BEEN SENT TO KILL ME I SHALL STAND STRONG AND FIGHT UNTIL I DIE!!!!" Iron Heart said tapping his Right arm forming a large Curved blade. "I shall Defeat you here" Iron Heart lunged forward and Sliced the Nomu catching it off guard. "Simpleton!" The Nomu squealed before extending it's arm and snapping it back into Iron Heart's chest. Blood flew through the air as Iron heart flew through the window. "Damn it" Iron Heart stood up as people looked on. "Iron Heart losing no way" Iron Heart stood strong as his knees wobbled. "Citizens Leave before you're injured" Iron Heart said as Blood slid down his lips. "I'll give you a taste of Despair before you die" The Intelligent Nomu Said lunging at The Innocent Bystanders. "I won't Let You!" Iron Heart Charged forward like a stalwart Tank. He quickly transformed his arm into a large round shield. "Stay behind me Citizens don't move" Iron Heart said as The Nomu's Sporadic Rubber-like Limbs Slashed his Body. "I Shall Mark This Moment In History Using Your Blood Villain" Iron Heart said Pushing his shield into the Nomu knocking it backwards. "Now Let Me Show You Why I am Called The Valiant Hero Iron Heart" Iron Heart transformed his right arm into a large Mace. "Skull Crusher!" Iron Heart Swing his Mace connecting it against the Nomu's skull. "How Dare you!!!!!" Now angered the Nomu began thrashing around violently as Iron Heart felt a sharp pain in his chest. "I got you!" The Nomu Said Swinging his arm, flinging Iron Heart into the side of a building. Blood flew from Iron Heart's mouth as he fell to the ground. "You may think I'm down that I'll choose the coward's way out and run away, I already told you I'm A HERO AND AS SUCH I SHALL FIGHT TO MY LAST BREATH!!!!!" Iron Heart said standing up as a large puddle of red formed around him. "Just STAY DEAD!" The Nomu screamed. "Not Until I know every citizen is safe" Iron Heart Transformed his arm into his strongest weapon yet a large bladded Gauntlet. "I shall Teach you a lesson in What It means to be a Hero" Iron Heart ran forward. The Nomu and Him collided and The Nomu Pierced Iron Heart's Heart as Iron Heart Began Crushing The Nomu's Skull With his Large Guantlet. The Nomu stopped struggling and Iron Heart Coughed Blood and wobbled as rain poured. "Goodbye Citizens I have done my job You're Safe" Iron Heart Said Collapsing Lifeless as the Citizens gathered around his body. "No!...The Number 3 Hero Murdered Just Like That How Can This Be?"
To be continued