Chapter:6: Fukatsu Sho

Toshinori sat in the infirmary with an ice pack to his cheek. "Shimura-Sensei?" Nana Shimura smiled and turned towards her skinny student. "Yes?" "You saw my last fight right" Nana nodded "of course and you did your best which is all that matters" "Hey Toshinori!" A student Said throwing Open the infirmary door. "Oh Hey Fukatsu" The boy introduced himself to Nana. "Sorry about go a bit too hard on ya" Toshinori threw up a Bony Thumbs up with a smile painted Along his face as tears strolled down his cheeks. "I did my best that's all that matters" Fukatsu smiled "yeah" the boy Fukatsu Sho was A first year at U.A. He had shaggy short Blonde hair and grey eyes. The most distinguishing factor about Fukatsu was his lung capacity. This boy is able to hold his breath for ten minutes without needing to get air. "Anyway I better get back the award ceremony is starting soon" Toshinori waved goodbye as Nana chuckled "I like him Toshi he's quirky like you"
*1 week later*
Toshinori sat in class as Gran Torino Lectured on and on about the History of Quirks. Soon the bell rang signifying the end of the day. "Hey Toshinori!!!" Fukatsu walked up to Toshinori with a smile on his face and compassion in his heart. "Hey wanna go grab a soda or something" Toshinori nodded for once feeling that he had a friend. "Ha look at that the two weirdos are friends" Eiji taunted and Fukatsu turned his head and glared menacingly shutting him up immediately. "Alright Yagi or should I Say Tosh" Fukatsu smiled and the two grabbed their bags and began their adventure to get ahold of the carbonated goodness that is soda on a hot day. "So Your parents were killed in a fire caused by a villan" Fukatsu asked as him and Toshinori sipped on their drinks. "Yeah...I live with Shimura-Sensei... she's like a mom to me" Fukatsu smiled and took a swig out of the glass bottle of soda. "Dude You live with The number 1 pro hero" "y-y-yeah but I don't like to brag about it" Fukatsu chuckled "I get that" "W-Where do you live" Fukatsu fiddled with his thumbs trying to avoid the question. "I live in a Orphanage" Toshinori gasped "really I'm sorry" Fukatsu shook his arms "no no Tosh its not your fault my parents died in a car crash after I was born" Toshinori nodded and the two sauntered around town for a while conversing about topics that they would bounce off of each other back and forth their friendship becoming more deep as they walked.
Toshinori finally has a friend he can count on
To be Continued