Chapter:4:After Class

After the class bell obnoxiously rang throughout the school every student of Class 1-A left except Toshinori,Gran Torino stands up from his desk he pops his neck "I'm pretty sure you know what I'm going to ask" Toshinori began to sweat bullets "no sir I don't know" Gran Torino ceased his walking and faced the back of the class room "uh huh you don't know" He says sarcasticly "I truly don't sir" "TELL ME HOW IN THE HELL YOU HAVE SHIMURA NANA'S QUIRK!!" Gran Torino slammed his hands on a desk as he shouts at Toshinori "She...She gave it to me" "Don't you lie to me kid" just then a smiling figure walked in "what is going on here" Toshinori and Gran Torino lifted their gaze to meet Shimura Nana standing in the doorway "on my transcripts it says this kid has One for all Your quirk"  Nana nods "yeah that's right" "but how" "I'll explain later" Nana turned her attention towards the sniffling Toshinori "come on Toshinori let's get you home" she spoke her words like milk and honey to his ears "okay" Toshinori spoke as his mentor led him out of the classroom and towards the front entrance of the school "so in general Toshinori did you have a good first day of school?" Nana asks patting his back but the moment of pleasure was soon turned to sheer terror as the two walked into Toshinori's street they noticed his house burning as several hero's closed off the area "My Parents" Toshinori dropped his bag and ran full speed towards his smoldering house "Mom,Dad" he ran through the burning house searching for his parents he found them but they where pinned to the ground by a seemingly unmovable piece of rubble Toshinori ran forward attempting to lift the rubble with all his might but alas he was no match for the girth of the rubble "run Toshinori save yourself" his dad spoke before a Pro hero pried Toshinori away from the scene "go on kid scram before you get hurt" Toshinori cried "MOM,DAD!" Several heros surrounded poor Toshinori he was embraced in the bright fabric of a blanket "poor kid he's all alone" Toshinori overheard several people say as Nana wrapped a comforting hand around him "I'll kill them and become the number 1 Pro hero" Toshinori said as his muscles began to writhe and expand "they will not get away with paying retribution for their heinous act" Nana could watch as Toshinori Cried tears of pure rage as he plotted out his scheme of revenge "something you need to always remember when you are the number 1 Pro hero" she forced a smile with her fingers "no matter how hard it gets a hero is always supposed to smile"