Chapter 23: A Prideful Lion Vs A Theif

Enji caught Død in the jaw with a strong firey uppercut. "What's a matter can't hit me with my own Fire"
    "Damn these incessant children" Suddenly a black ooze gushed from Død's mouth. He was then pulled into the Ooze as a well dressed man stepped out clapping Sarcastically. "Enji, Enji, Enji....How old are you now?...16?...my you're but a child and yet you wound the jester of the league of Villains"
    "You're the bastard that had Buta-Sensei Killed" Enji said as he readied his fists.
    "Oh...do you wish to battle?" All for One asked as he laughed.
    "Enji don't fight him.... he's too strong he killed Nana-San"
    "LIKE I GIVE A SHIT!!!!!!, HE KILLED BUTA-SENSEI AND I CAN'T FORGIVE THAT!!!!!!" Enji said as the fire that coated his body burned black with hatred.
    "My what a harsh mouth?....I hope Buta doesn't hear that" All for one Said taunting the already enraged Enji.
    "HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!" Enji ran forward and coated his fist in Fire "Prominence Bash!" He struck All for one in the jawline, the Villain staggered as he felt his jaw dislocate.
  "My what a scary boy you are" All For One smirked as his Legs began to expand. "Muscular Augmentation-10%, Metallic bones 80%, Explosive Contact 10%"
   "ENJI!!!!!! DODGE!!!!" Toshinori screamed. In the split second Enji took to tell Toshinori to Shut up All For One drop Kicked Enji in the chest. A Sonic boom sounded once All For One's dress shoes made contact with Enji's chest. Enji was flung to the ground blood pouring from his chest.
   "I will never Give up...it's my Endeavor to Avenge Buta and I will do just that!" Enji said his body, mind and resolve all shaken by the devastating blow.
     "Enji I'll take it from here" Toshinori said as he raced forward he sucker punched All For One in the Jawline.
    "So we meet again Toshinori Yagi!" All For One said as grabbed Toshinori's arm and slammed Him on the ground. "Try Harder Murderer" Toshinori yelled as he kicked All For One away he tackled the well dressed Villain and proceeded to beat his face in as Enji watched. "Toshinori the cry baby is beating up All For One!...how?....I won't live in his shadow forever from this day forward I will do everything in my power to surpass Him" Enii said to himself as he coughed blood as his ribs cracked as he stood up once more. "Toshinori!.... Where's the smile you were told to always wear?"
   "It's right here Motherf*cker" Toshinori said as he raised his fist before bringing it down hard against All For One's skull. "How crude a mouth...well it's unsightly of an adult to go full power against a child but it's time to put Little Toshinori in time out" All For One said headbutting Toshinori and kicking him off of himself. "I won't let you lay a hand on TOSHINORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Enji said as he rushed forward despite the unbelievable amount of pain he was in. He caught all for in the Stomach pushing him away and burning his suit.
  "You brat!" All For One said as he threw off his coat leaving his White button-up on. "Toshinori I may hate your guts but you're a fellow hero...I got your back" Enji said as he swallowed his pride.
    "Thank you Enji"
      "How sweet....a friendship blooms before Death.
     "Alright Toshinori follow my lead Weakling"
      "Got it" The two teenage heroes ran forward.
TO BE CONTINUED