Chapter 28: Dynamic Hero vs Destroyer of Pillars

Enji collapsed with a smug grin, his body giving way after all the exhaustion and pain he suffered. Gran Torino looked over as blood down his face. "You did good kid" suddenly there was a large boom. A hero wearing a button up and black slacks Appeared. "Alright get Sorahiko and Enji outta here, I'll take care of that monster," the rough-voiced hero said as he ripped off his tie his smile fading. "I may not be able to see but I do know that voice" The rough voiced hero chuckled. "Maybe you've heard of me on the news Name's Dōteki Hakai...the Dynamic hero" the hero then stripped off his button up and threw to the side. The rescue workers or rather interns of Dōteki carried Enji and Gran Torino away. "Alright, I can go all out then!!!!" He said kneeling down as four red lines converged on his knees. "DYNAMIC JUSTICE KNEE!!!!" The hero exploded outward and his knee impacted against All for One's Skull. Dōteki cracked his knuckles. "So a monster like you isn't satisfied with killing Shimura Nana, you stoop to harming Children as well!!" Dōteki spoke as the same red lines appeared on his arm leading to his elbow. "DYNAMIC JUSTICE PUNCH!!!!!" He yelled as He punched All For One's Stomach. The villain coughed blood. "suffer like you've made Enji Suffer....Suffer like you made Toshinori and Sorahiko suffer" Dōteki spoke as All for One dropped to his knees. "It hurts don't it?....it should after all the pain you've caused this is what you deserve," Dōteki said as All For One Slowly lifted his head. "so you're in front of me" three black tendrils appeared from the tips of All For One's fingers. the tendrils pierced Dōteki's chest. "a little attack like won't ever crumble Justice" Dōteki said as he charged the red lines across his torso and arms. DYNAMIC SHOGUN IAI SLICE!!!!!! Dōteki sliced with his hands as if he had a katana at his hip the attack created a ripple of air that destroyed dilapidated Skyscrapers and huge mounds of rubble. All For One Coughed blood and fell to the ground. "GET UP!!!...I'M NOT THROUGH WITH YOU YET!!!!!!!!!" Dōteki began kicking All For One. "GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Toshinori who was taken from the police station to assist with the rescue watched on. He ran forward and pulled Dōteki away. "STOP DON'T STOOP TO HIS LEVEL IT'S WHAT HE WANTS!!!!!!!!"  Dōteki knocked Toshinori off of him. "HE DESERVES THIS HIM BREATHING CAUSES MORE HARM THAN GOOD!!!!!!" Toshinori shook his head. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WE MUST SHOW OUR RESOLVE AS HEROES WE DON'T KILL!!!!!, DON'T STOOP TO HIS LEVEL HE'S TESTING YOU DON'T STOOP TO HIS LEVEL!!!!!!" Toshinori continued to scream as Dōteki shook with a blind and furious rage. "Alright fine" Dōteki pulled out a pair of handcuffs and put them on All for one's hands. "You won't hurt anybody ever again," Dōteki said as he roughly handed All For One to the police. 

Dōteki Hakai Rank: Number 4 Pro Hero! Quirk Type: Emitter Quirk: Dynamic Force

TO BE CONTINUED!!