Chapter:13:"No!!!!!!!, Take Me Instead"

Shimura held Toshinori's hand. "I have a job to do and don't worry I'll be back before you know it" She Placed a loving motherly kiss upon Toshinori's head. "Goodbye Toshinori and I want you in bed by 8:30 understand Mister" Toshinori playfully rolled his eyes as he cried. "Wait for me on this train platform ok" "ok" "alright see you later Toshinori and I mean it in bed by 8:30" Shimura boarded the train with Buta And Shigure in the car with her. "Whatever happens happens even if we fall in battle" "I'm worried about Toshinori" "Shimura you just left he's gonna be okay you baby him to much" Shigure says lighting a Cigarette with his body heat. "So To Historic Kyoto it is"
Hours passed in the train and when our heroes arrived in Kyoto it was Deserted. "So you showed up" All for one said Rolling up his sleeves. "I'm going to get serious now" Shimura undid her hair. "Boys you take the Other Villains He's mine" her normally playful voice was now stern and fierce. "Alright Shimura" Shigure and Buta ran off to contend with the Nomu. "All For One!, First you endanger my Student and Then you Destroy a city I cannot forgive you" "I don't expect a dead body to forgive my sins" "it's you who shall Fall in battle" The Clashed for hours until the final blow was struck and Shimura-Sensei fell lifeless to the ground. "SHIMURA!!!!!!!" Shigure looked over at Buta. "Retreat and Regroup" "Run away you pathetic Heroes I killed my prey" The Two Living heroes Collected Shimura's body. "Don't you worry Shimura we'll Get you all fixed up and we'll eat sushi like we always do while watching Those Crappy movies" Shigure removed his mask and Cried. "SHIMURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the train rolled to a stop and Toshinori's eyes beamed with excitement. "Shimura-sensei you're home" Toshinori leaped into the air only to be met with Shigure's Trembling Sad Voice. "She Fought like a True Hero and Died like a True Hero" Toshinori's heart broke. "No you're joking she promised me she'd come home" "sorry kiddo" Buta walked out Carrying the body of Toshinori's Teacher. "NO NO NO IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS!!!!! ,THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!!!" Toshinori embraced his master's Chilling corpse. "SENSEI NO IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME INSTEAD!!!!!!, NO!!!!!!" Toshinori sobbed punching the ground. "Don't you worry we will get revenge on that Bastard" "Sensei Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Toshinori's Mind and Heart broken he fell unconscious the shock to much for his brain to handle. Toshinori awoke. "That was one weird nightmare Shigure told me that Shimura-sensei died" Shigure gripped Toshinori's shoulder. "Toshinori you need to come to grips with reality she's gone" Toshinori sobbed "but she promised"
To Be Continued