Chapter:22:Snap

Toshinori ran as fast as he could towards the fleeing Villain. "I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO SHIGURE" Toshinori burst forward and pinned Død to the ground.
    "You think violence will bring back you're beloved Shigure Harusame?"
     "No!....but I know he wouldn't have wanted me to sit idly by" Toshinori grabbed Død's head and slammed it into the concrete.
    "Shit he's in my blindspot I can't use my quirk on em!" Død said to himself as his face was continually slammed into the concrete by a tearful Toshinori. "Ye of little faith...you preach about a fair society and yet you won't give me a fair fight" Død attempted to use his silver tongue to con the blooming hero.
     "Did you give Shigure a fair fight?!" Toshinori Said grabbing Død by the scruff of his neck and throwing him headlong into a Wall. A few drops flowed down the shattered concrete as Død like the wounded animal he is back himself into a corner. Blood like a river marched on down his arms, legs, and his once handsome face. "You know what say about A wounded Animal right?" Død asked as he struggled to catch air. He glared and Toshinori was blasted backwards the force of his own throw being sent back at him. "A wounded animal is more dangerous than a healthy animal... they're desperate" Død said as Toshinori stood up out of the rubble and returned returned the glare.
   "A wounded Bear is still a bear...YOU MORON!!!!!!" Toshinori said as he raced forward and lunged his fist forward. "You're a fool Toshinori!" Død braced himself for the punch.
     "Or am I?" Toshinori jumped into the air  he fist connecting with the back of Død's skull.
   "A Feint?!...has this child figured out my Quirk's limitations"  Død thought as He was flung from his Feet. Blood flying out of his mouth.
      "Don't even try getting up...I've figured out your Quirk!"
       "Alright then.." Død held his hands up and sat on the ground. He pulled a bottle of Wine and a box of cigarettes from his Jacket. "You've beaten me... come let's have a drink" Død says as he coughs up a puddle of blood. Toshinori reluctantly sat down.
   "May I offer a cigarette...or a drink?" Død offered as he gripped the bottle like a vice.
"I can't drink I'm only a kid"
    "And you're still Naïve!" Død struck Toshinori in the jaw with the wine bottle dosing him in flammable grape flavored Fermentation. "Now for the cigarette!" Død threw a cigarette and it engulfed Toshinori in an inferno.
  "Toshinori you weakling Falling for this Son of a B*tch's tricks...let me take over" Enji Todoroki said as he shielded Toshinori from the Inferno.

TO BE CONTINUED