Chapter 26: Pillars

Gran Torino recoiled and Enji's head drooped. "YOU BASTARD!!!" 

"Watch Your Mouth hero" He grabbed Gran Torino's Throat and Slammed him into the ground. "It's like Dod Said you heroes love to boast and stroke your own ego..but what about the little guys that have to live in squalor what about them...What OPTIONS DO THEY HAVE?!!!.... BECAUSE HURTING VILLAINS HURTS DISTRAUGHT CIVILIANS" All For One Spoke. His hand began to crush the windpipe of the hero. "NO RESPONSE!!!" Gran Torino Thrashed but couldn't free himself as The Weight of All For One's Hand Increased. "Weight Manipulation 25%" Enji raised his head. He witnessed Gran Torino being crushed by the mighty arm of Villany. "TORINO-SAN!!!!!!" He Shouted he stood up and slowly stumbled towards All for One. "Sit down kid The adults are talking" Kinetic Pulse:50% He flicked Enji and a Kinetic Shockwave rippled through his body. Enji spat blood and fell to his knees. In his mind, he could see images of Toshinori surpassing him and going above him. Darkness soon filled his vision. He slumped to the ground. "ENJI" Gran Torino locked eyes with the cold-hearted monster on top of him. "You've proven my point, You heroes only care about your kind and only save people when it Benefits you!" 

THAT'S NOT TRUE!!! A large fire covered the area as Enji stood back up. "Toshinori is the most pure-hearted hero ever, he saves people because it's his duty, I may not see eye to eye with him, but HE WOULD BE A GOOD PILLAR!!!!" 

"Oh so You believe in the blind hypocrisy of the society, the fact that there are some of us that won't ever have it as good as you because of the family were born into to...Hm?"

"I Believe in this society its the only one I've ever known," Enji said as blood dripped down his torso, face, and face. 

"Interesting a boy raised in the clouds of society, anyone born in the dirt can see the hypocrisy of this idiot ran world" 

"YOU SHUT" 

"Huh" 

"YOUR" Enji Stopped as he began to walk forward. "DAMN...FILTHY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!" He lit his fist on fire as he uppercuts All For One. "PROMINENCE UPPERCUT!!!!!!" 

To Be Continued