Chapter:10:All For Naught

Afterburner's red hot fist burned the flesh on All For One's face as the force of the punch Cracked his skull and knocked him unconscious. "It's over, thank goodness I was only watching two students" Shigure said slumping down and calling the authorities. "Yeah I just apprehended a Dangerous Villain who was trying to injure one of my students" "Alright Sir we are on our way" "Thank you so much Ju-Chan" "Don't Mention it" Fukatsu Sat on the back of a Ambulance as Toshinori's Arm and Shigure's body were being treated. "Where are the others Sensei?" "They should be getting back from their hike but you two trouble makers weren't able to go on the hike" "I just hope Buta-Sensei is okay" Meanwhile on the mountain trail. "Students Stay behind me and Don't move an inch" A Large Nomu stood before Buta Narukawa as the 40 year old pro hero alone on a Mountain With students stepped forward. "I will Defeat this villain and keep you safe" Buta touched his Right arm transforming it into a blade. A Speedy blur landed a solid kick on the Nomu. "Buta the police are here I'll take the kids you Deal with the villain" "Understood Gran Torino" Buta glared. "Hear me now Villain You've Triffled with the wrong teacher" Gran Torino safety led the children back down the mountain. "HEAR ME NOW VILLAIN I AM THE PRO HERO IRON HEART" Buta raced forward and sliced the Nomu's arm off. It Screeched in pain. "How do you like that?" The Nomu took it's left arm and sucker punched Buta. Blood pitter pattered against the ground as Buta Lifted himself up. "Hear me now Villain That was naught but a scratch" Buta touched his right arm and it transformed into a large Metallic Gauntlet. "I shall crush that Disgusting Face of your's"
Buta Narukawa used to be a single father Caring for his son Suna Narukawa but a Incident involving a Villain with a quirk to modify air stole away his Life and his joy, he lives to protect and serve hoping one day he can meet an opponent worthy of his full power.
"STEEL DRIVER" Buta swung his fist forward and just as he had promised he crushed The Nomu's head. But it wasn't over. "Huh?" Buta noticed a small glowing particle in the Nomu's palm. "No That Can't be the quirk that killed my son" A Loud air Explosion roared, the shockwave shaking the police cars and Ambulances. "That was from Iron Heart's Location" Buta arrived at the Police Rendezvous bleeding and injured but alive. "I vanquished the Villain"
To Be Continued