Chapter: 27: Just Another Hero!

Enji felt blood drip slowly down his arms. his body felt weak. One for all was astonished that this child could even stand let alone give him a strong uppercut with all of his wounds. "I may be just another wannabe hero, a loser even, but I won't stand here and let you mock Buta-Sensei," Enji said as his flames burned black with hatred. "I'm gonna sear those hateful eyes right off your face," Enji said grinding his teeth as All For One slowly stood up. Enji despite his wounds, the mental pain and exhaustion he was feeling ran. He tackled All For One and pounded on his face. "I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!!!" PROMINENCE MURDER PUNCH!!!!!!!!! Enji pounded incessantly on All For One's skull his entire face catching on fire. All for one grabbed Enji's side. "begone" A wave of pressurized air shot out and pierced through Enji's flesh. Enji was thrown for a ride. Luckily Enji managed to land safely and the air cannon had pierced a non-vital area. "Just another hero it seems, I can hear your flames slowly dying as your knees wobbled, So lemme ask you Enji Todoroki, where's that fire of your's you said you'd burn my eyes out and yet I can still see" All for One Kicked Enji in the stomach. "I Asked a question Enji...where's your fire....You Said you'd avenge Buta sensei or should I say The Stalwart Hero Iron Heart" Enji began to cry tears of rage. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!, DON'T  F*CKING SPEAK HIS NAME!!!!!" Enji said grabbing All For One's boot and burning it. "Huh?.... Don't speak his name...what are you afraid of death...afraid that your precious Buta-Sensei won't come back" Enji stood up and pounded his fist into All for one's mouth, cracking his jaw bone and knocking out most of his teeth. "I SAID SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Enji said as he coated his legs in black fire and swiftly kicked All for One in the stomach. All for one Coughed blood. "I will kill you before I take my last breath" Enji spoke covered in blood, his breathing labored and his strength waning. All For One scoffed. "You're half-dead" Enji's eyes sparked with flames of hatred. "DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Enji raised his fists and Began punching All for One over and over. He wound his fist and punched All for one's head again. All for One opened his eyes yet everything was black, he couldn't see a thing. "I TOLD YA I WOULD BURN THOSE EVIL EYES OFF OF YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!" 

TO BE CONTINUED