Chapter:12:"I've Decided I Like You"

Toshinori, Fukatsu and Shimura-Sensei stood in the large plaza as the summer festival came to an end. "I'm going to go use ths restroom" Toshinori said as he left the group. "Ok be safe!" Fukatsu and Shimura-Sensei said as Toshinori walked away. After Toshinori left the view of the others a Man wearing a hood grabbed him. "Let's chat Toshinori Yagi~" Toshinori sat with the man's disgusting unwashed hand to his throat as he eased pressure down upon his neck. "Don't fight me Toshi~" Tanaka said laughing. "Let me explain who I am" The man said pointing around him to all the other People around. "I am just like them I have a quirk but I choose to use my quirk for evil~" he said sadistically licking Toshinori's ear. "My Name is Tankaka Honoji, and i like you Toshinori You're strong and I like Strong People" He Said Applying more and more pressure to Toshinori's neck. "What do you want?" Toshinori managed to Wheeze out. "I wanna let you know that I've decided I like you and your ideals and I decided that I will kill you" Toshinori clenched his fist. "Don't Fight Me Toshinori-Chan~" Tanaka said applying Enough pressure to crush a windpipe. "Toshinori!, Buddy where are you?!" Fukatsu said as he walked around before Coming across Toshinori sitting down with a Gross man sitting next to him. "Well I guess play time is over Toshinori-Chan~" Tanaka said standing up and walking away. "Who was that guy" "He's a Villain" "Lemme At him" "Fukatsu No, I didn't fight back because I knew I Couldn't Beat him and if I had fought him a lot of people would have died" "Oh" "yeah" "what did he want" "he wanted to tell me he liked my strength and that he wants to kill me." Toshinori stood up and Followed Fukatsu Back to the Shimura-Sensei.
Meanwhile.
"Rise My army Rise!!!!!" All For One said laughing as a Large number of Nomu began to wake up and animate. "We shall shake the world to the core"

Meanwhile at U.A
"Shimura, Shigure and Buta I'm sending you guys to Kyoto to deal with this large number of Villains that Appeared out of thin air" The three heroes nodded. "Understood"
To Be Continued