Chapter:9: Get Away From Him!!!!

A lumbering Suit wearing man stepped methodically Into the camp. "That boy must be here" the man said as his actions became slower. Meanwhile in camp. "Good Fukatsu keep trying and soon you'll get the hang of it" A Older Teacher and Camp Counselor The Pro Hero After Burner Said Handing Fukatsu a Glass of Cold Water. "Thank You Shigure-Sensei" "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I maybe your Teacher for the week but I'm still a pro" Fukatsu Chuckled. "Sensei what is your power again?" "You always ask that, Watch closely" Afterburner took his hand and raised it high in the air as it glowed red with a powerful aura of heat. Soon a Figure descended, catching Fukatsu and Shigure off guard. "Goodbye Shigure Harusame" The man punched Afterburner hard in the stomach sending him flying into the classroom nearby. "Now you're mine Fukatsu Sho" Toshinori Ran over Hearing the commotion, he threw his backpack at The Man. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!" Toshinori and Shigure said in unison as Shigure stood up out of the rubble covered in ripped red Clothing and blood. "Oh what's this Opposition" Toshinori Raced forward and Struck the man Hard in the chest. "DETROIT SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!" The man coughed blood and flew backwards. "Good Good Student of Shimura Nana I see you are using that power effectively" The man said standing up his suit tattered. "Toshinori Allow the adults to handle this For Protecting The Terrified is A Hero's Job" Shigure Said Smiling sticking out a thumbs up. Fukatsu ran away and past Toshinori as Afterburner traded blows with the mysterious man. "Fine then Afterburner you've forced my hand" The man's arm expanded "Strength Enchantment 20%--Muscular augmentation 75%" "what now" The man's Arm grew to gigantic proportions as he struck Afterburner in the Chest sending the pro into the air and through several trees. "That's a neat ability allow me to show you mine" Afterburner's skin turned red as he began to heat up his own skin and blood. "Kabuki Rakugo Story Act 1: Crimson Demon" Shigure ran forward and Struck The Man Several times in his face, Chest and Stomach. "I'll teach what it Means To be A Hero All For One"
Shigure Harusame is A Pureblood Japanese man who loved Kabuki plays and Rakugo strories and became a hero to save people by making them laugh by using his many different Kabuki Rakugo Stories. However After quickly becoming a Very Popular Hero he Came Into Conflict with the Quirk Stealer All For One and He Lost his Left Eye Because of it. He was lucky to escape With his life and Quirk still in Tact. "This is the end ALL FOR ONE" Afterburner Raised his fist high. "Strories Climax:Demon's Punch"
TO BE CONTINUED