Chapter 15:United

Toshinori glanced over at Fukatsu and Fukatsu activated his quirk. A signal to Shigure who was currently 50 Meters away. "M..Y...B...O....Y....S" Shigure said slowly running towards the location of the two heroes in Training. Soon Time Went back to normal. "Watch this" Tanaka Blew into his thumb expanding the muscle to behemoth proportions. "Let's see who is really strong." All Might Threw his Fist Forward. "DETROIT SMASH!!!!!!!!" "KING'S GUN" Tanaka pushed Toshinori backwards as Toshinori struggled against the Massive fist. Tanaka's massive fist began to ram Toshinori into the ground "Good!" Toshinori pushed Tanaka off himself. "Will!" He took a step forward. "Never!" He took two steps. "Fall!" Toshinori backed up his footing as he put his back into the punch. "To!" Toshinori began pushing Tanaka Backwards. "EVIL!!!!!!!!!" Toshinori gathered all of his Might. (Get it?) "UNITED STATES OF SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Toshinori switched hands allowing Tanaka's massive hand to graze past him as he pounded his fist into Tanaka's face. "Toshinori?" Shigure arrived on scene. "Toshinori stepped away from the Unconscious Villain. "I did it" Toshinori said as blood dribbled down his cheek. "You sure did" Shigure couldn't help but see his now dead lover Shimura Everytime he looks at Toshinori. "You know Toshinori you really have grown since Shimura's passing, I'm proud of you" Toshinori took a deep breath as a loud beeping cut through the Conversation. "His necklace it's a bomb, Boys Behind me now!" Shigure Lowered his body temperature as he shielded his Adopted sons. The blast ripped his costume and didn't burn him because of the thin layer of frozen sweat. "Boys are you okay?" "Shigure-Sensei You're Bleeding" a Hand Penetrated Shigure's chest. "I knew the brats would bring you here eventually so I pretended to be knocked out" Toshinori Raised his Fists. "You think I didn't know that" Shigure said Heating up his blood and Skin burning Tanaka's hand. "Damnit!" Tanaka Recoiled out of breath. "Goodbye Toshinori-Chan~" Toshinori landed one last solid Punch on Tanaka's face knocking him to the ground. However he stood back up. "You're lucky I'm Out of energy" Tanaka said Walking away dripping blood from his face as he walked. "Toshinori let him go...he won't be causing us any grief for a while not after that punch you gave him" Shigure Said Coughing. "Shigure-Sensei let's get you to a Doctor" Toshinori said wrapping an arm around Shigure's Shoulder as the two walked to a nearby hospital. "Toshinori you are a true hero, I'm Proud of the way you stood your ground Even After I was wounded" Shigure said Coughing. "I Just got this surge of power as I was on the brink of death and I punched him" Toshinori said as Shigure placed a small Anime Themed Bandage on Toshinori's Cheek. "Good Job Buddy"
TO BE CONTINUED