Chapter:14:Rubber Man??

Toshinori, Fukatsu, and Shigure ran through the city after hearing reports of a hooded man murdering random people. "Alright Boys Were at a Crossroads You Take The Left I'll Take the Right" Shigure said ruffling the hair of his two adopted sons. "Be careful and cautious" "Yes Sir" Toshinori and Fukatsu A.K.A All Might and Stopwatch Ran to the left as Shigure A.K.A Afterburner ran to the right. "I love being a Villain" Tanaka Said laughing as he crushed a random man's skull with nothing but his fist. "Stop Right There Villain" Toshinori said as him and Fukatsu stepped onto the scene. "Oh If Isn't Little Toshinori-Chan and his Friend" Tanaka said with a smile as his arm slummped to the ground like a wand of rubber. Tanaka Swung his body and His arm punched through the air like a whip. "Fukatsu Watch out" Toshinori Said Taking The Full Brunt of the punch. "Same Firey Kid" Tanaka Said with drawing his hand. "Have you guessed what my Quirk is?" Tanaka asked licking blood off of his blood. Toshinori glanced at his cheek. He saw a cut he hadn't before. "My Quirk is Called Rubber Man, I am rubber my internal organs are Rubber, my Bones and Muscles are all Rubber" Toshinori expanded his muscles and stood tall with a firm smile. "Fukatsu I can't sustain this form for long" Fukatsu took the hint and so did Tanaka. "I don't think so" He grabbed Fukatsu Neck. "No outside help allowed he said pummeling Fukatsu's face into the asphalt. "Step away from my Friend" Toshinori Said as his Eyes Glared Blue as he threw a dangerously powerful Punch into Tanaka's Chest, sending him flying through a building nearby. "Fukatsu are you alright" Fukatsu wiped the blood from his lips and nose. "Yeah its just a scratch". "That's a good hit Toshinori Allow me to show you mine"
To Be Continued