Chapter:20: "And What Is It That You Wish?"

Død smirked as he kicked Shigure in the head. "And What Is It That You Wish Shigure Harusame?" Død spoke with a sickening cackle. 

"Well, First I'm gonna kill you and take down All For One!"

"My What a Noble goal....but you fail to remember I have friends and a family as well....so what then...why don't we commit mass genocide against everyone who's affiliated with villains...friend or family" 

"No That isn't what we need?"

"Then tell me what is it we need" 

"We need scum like you off the streets" 

"tsk tsk tsk...Shigure that would only lead to more villains because they would see the killing of villains as unjust" 

"Don't you tell me what's unjust and just..Død of the league of villains" 

"Then Tell me....Shigure Harusame....how are you going to help people like me...kicked to the curb by society and told to get lost by the higher ups....huh?....no answer...you guys are all the same...all about a public image and a paycheck" 

"You Bastard"

"You claim I'm a bastard and a son of a bitch but I've been with the league for five months and I've only killed ten people....and yet your little mission to Ueno five years ago where you killed a man named Shinjuku Sai...An Innocent man!... EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS SOCIETY CAN TRUST PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!" Shigure stood in place frozen with dread...how does he know the past Shigure tried to hide

"How Do you know..about that" 

"I know a multitude of things ever since our little watcher code-named Odin joined we've learned many things about you and your friends...how do you think we  killed Buta Narukawa?" Død spoke with a sickening grin as Shigure ran forward and grabbed his collar. 

"You Listen to me you Piece of Shit..."

"No, You Listen to me...THIS SOCIETY HAS PUSHED PEOPLE LIKE ME AND MY FAMILY INTO THE DIRT ITS ONLY FAIR THAT I GIVE YOU PEOPLE THE SAME TREATMENT!!!!" Død headbutted Shigure before unleashing a series of ferocious blows. "No HERO IS GOING TO LECTURE ME ON WHAT SOCIETY IS AND ISN'T OR ON WHAT JUSTICE IS...FOR ALL I'M CONCERNED YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR SOCIETY UP YOUR ASS" 

To Be Continued