One

"Y/N ITS TIME TO GO" my uncle Andy shouted up the stairs at me.

"I'm coming" I called back as I finished closing my suitcase. Today is the start of my new life. My mum and uncle are making a movie. I can't wait to get in the way and be a pointless extra hand on set. This is gonna be hell and I'm not ready for it.

"Give me your suitcase and get in the car y/n we're setting off" my mum Barbara Muschietti said as I put my headphones in and barged past her. Her and Andy know that I don't wanna go. I have my whole life here, and yes I know it's only for the summer but I'm going to be missing out on loads of fun with my friends and my best friend Sara.

"Hey" I heard from the front seat. I took out my headphones, hearing pink Floyd quietly play in my lap, and look up at the mirror seeing my uncles eyes staring at me.

"What" I said rudely.

"Y/n I know you don't wanna go but Sara and all your other friends will be here when we get back. It's only for a couple of months" my mum tried to reason with me.

"Okay can we just drive now?". I put my headphones back in and picked up my book. STEPHEN KINGS IT. If I was gonna be helping out on this movie then I have to be prepared.

—————————————
As the car halted to a stop my eyes flickered open.

"Y/n were here" my uncle called from the boot of the car which was now open.

I sighed getting up and grabbing my suitcase. We walked into the hotel and checked in.

"Here's your key, now we're not gonna disturb you for the rest of the day but tomorrow me and your mum are going to meet the cast. What have you got planned?" Andy said handing me my key.

"I'm just gonna walk around town, explore and shit" I replied heading off in the direction of my room.

I don't want to be involved in this movie. I'm not at all interested in the film industry even though my mum and her brother are. I just want to make some friends here and somehow make this summer go faster.

I made it up the stairs and looked down to see the room number on my key. 4500.

Suddenly I feel myself bumping into someone.

"Shit sorry" I say before looking up to see who it was. He has shoulder length brunette hair and a small bit of stubble.

"Nah my bad" a cool American accent says. "I'm chandler"

"I'm Y/n, nice to meet you" I mumble feeling myself getting flustered. I feel like I know this guy from somewhere but I can't think what it is.

"Need some help with that?" He asks nodding towards my suitcase.

"Well actually do you happen to know where room 4500 is?"

He looks towards my key and then nods leading me down the hallway.

"This is it. I'm just down the hall if you need me" he smiled waving as he walked back down the hallway.

I fiddled around with my key until I finally got the door open. It's a nice room with a massive balcony. I think back to what chandler said before he walked off. Maybe this won't be that bad after all.

So this is my first real fanfic and I promise that this is about Nic and not chandler from the walking dead. Thank you for reading! :)