Eight

I woke up to knocking on my door. I looked at the time 3:38am. Who tf is at my door this early? I got out of bed and walked towards the knocking. I opened the door to reveal chandler. My eyes lit up.

"Hey y/n " he spoke.

"What are you doing here at this time?"

"I tried to sleep but the image of you with that guy was killing me" he looked at the floor.

"What guy?"

"Um blonde Australian dude" he said still looking at the floor

"Oh Nicholas? He's just a friend don't worry"

"Ah that's good, I feel better now" he smiled

"Why was it killing you?"

"I think we should go somewhere" he avoided the question

"Where do you have in mind?"

"Get ready and meet me in the hall at 4, I'm gonna take you to my special place" he said and then turned back into the hallway then walked off. I shut the door and got changed and then I grabbed my phone. 3:45 I still have time to tell Nic that I won't be able to meet him for breakfast.

Y/n: NIC!!!!  Fit guy from across the hall is taking me somewhere🤩 won't be able to meet for breakfast but I'll let you know how it goes😊 X

After scrolling through Instagram and doing my hair it was finally 4am. I put my shoes on and locked my door waiting for chandler in the hallway.

After about a minute he came out of his room and we got into the lift then left the hotel. We began walking down the road in silence when I finally spoke.

" So what do you actually do?" I asked him

"Ever seen the walking dead?"

"I've only seen like season 1, why?"

"Carl?" He laughed

"Omgggggggg I knew I recognised you" I could feel myself going bright red

"Well were up to season 8 now so maybe we could binge it sometime"

"Yeah that would be fun"

As the night went on we went to a little cave like thing in some woods near the hotel. It was nice. The sun was coming up and the sky looked beautiful. Chandler was telling me lots of stories about growing up on a tv show and he also gave me some advice about filming, it made me feel a little better about having to shoot a damn scene in this movie. Then suddenly I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the time  8:15. How were we there for that long? I then looked at the hundreds of texts from my mum and uncle wondering where I was.

"Shit"....