Seven

"I......I......um" I started going bright red.

Andy stared at me folding his arms. He gave me a disapproving look and then cracked a smile.

"I'm so confused" Nic said from behind me.

I gave Andy a confused look and raised an eyebrow.

"I knew this was going to happen" Andy chuckled

"What?"

"Well I knew you would make friends at some point y/n"

I thought for a second. So Andy thinks me and Nicholas are only friends, I mean we are but it's good that he doesn't think we're more than that.

"Anyway me and your mum are going out for lunch if you want to come" he asked me leaning against the doorframe.

"Um no thanks I think I'm just gonna sleep all day" I said instantly regretting it knowing what my uncle was going to say next.

"Well I hope not with my Bowers"

I wanted to implode.
—————————————
After Andy left Nic decided to leave. I felt tired so I got into bed. Just as I was comfy there was a knock on my door. I got up and answered revealing Jaeden.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking worried.

"Um yeah why?"

"Andy said that something happened in your room" he replied

I looked at him with a confused face. He just shrugged and sighed.

"Anyway y/n do you wanna do something? I'm pretty bored" he said walking into my room.

"Don't you need to learn your lines lieberher?"

"Already know them all"

I raised my eyebrows

"Oh my mum forced me to revise them over and over when I got the part, she's pretty particular about that stuff"

I laughed and closed the door walking over to my bed.

"So what happened the other night"

"What do you mean?" I asked him

"Um the whole Nicholas Hamilton collision" he laughed

I felt myself going red as I thought back to the embarrassing memories of when I walked into Nic.

"Well he carried my up to my room and I went to sleep. That's all that happened"

He raised an eyebrow. "That's all you can remember happening" he said.

No there's no way Nic would do anything to me. Yes I hit my head badly but I would remember if he did anything bad. I think he's a nice guy.... well I hope.
———————————
After a while of talking to Jaeden I had to convince him that me and Nic are only friends.

"He just helped me Jae. What else was he gonna do? Just leave me there?"

"Ha that's what I did" he smirked.

"Yeah why did you just leave me?"

Now that I think of it Jae is meant to be my friend I don't know why he would just leave me there. Something serious may have happened.

"I knew Nic would handle it" he replied

"Well he did but that's probably gonna be the last time I hang out with him"

"Um why?" Jae said looking at me with wide eyes.

"I like this guy that's staying across the hall"