Four

Nicholas

  "Owen there's just something about her that makes me feel funny" I said looking over at my new mate.

"Um I don't know what you're feeling Nic but you literally just met her"

"Nah it's not that kind of feeling. It's like how mysterious she was. Like she didn't introduce herself like the rest of us, she didn't have any conversations. It's just weird" I babbled trying to form my words properly.

Owen just laughed. Because he knows and I know that I didn't even ask her name, and now I'm low key obsessing over her.  My phone buzzed.

  @yourusername followed you

I recognised the profile picture. I followed her back and switched my phone off.

"Anyway mate, I'm going back to the hotel. You coming?" I asked Owen getting up from my seat.

"Nah mate I'll catch up later"

With that I left and started to make my way back to the hotel.
——————————
                                       Y/n

   After we finished dinner, me and Jaeden headed back to the hotel. As we were walking I decided to untangle my headphones and show Jaeden a couple of my favourite songs. Looking down at my headphones and turning corners are not good ideas to do together. As me and Jaeden walked round I was smacked into someone and I fell to the ground hitting my head badly off the wall.

"Ah Jesus I'm sorry" I said holding my head as I try  to get up.

"Nah it was my fault"

I notice the distinct Australian accent as I look up to see the one and only Nicholas bloody Hamilton. I feel a blush forming on my cheeks as he puts his hand out to help me up. I take his hand slightly embarrassed that he and Jaeden had just witnessed the whole thing. I thank him and continue walking frantically trying to get to my hotel room without any further conversation even though I can hear them following me over the quiet ring in my ears.

"Hey y/n wait" Nic says putting a hand on my shoulder.

I turn to look at him still feeling so embarrassed.

"Are you okay?" The kangaroo continues to say.

"I'm fine, I just want to go to bed"

I can feel myself getting dizzier. And I know he notices.

By this point Jaeden has already left and went back to his room and I wish I could do the same.

"I can't let you go alone y/n. You're hurt" he says.

"Like I said Nicholas. I'm fine. I can't handle myself"

I spoke too soon though because I stumble back and trip over my own feet falling again. I am so embarrassed I want to implode. But Nic doesn't look phased.

I sit on the curb and rub my eyes trying to make the dizziness go away. It doesn't.

"Y/n please just let me help you"

I sign in defeat and look at him with sad eyes.

"Okay fine"

As soon as I say that I feel Nic pick me up bridal style. I try to keep my head up but it hurts too much so I rest it on his shoulder. He carries me to the lift and turns his head to look at me. I tell him my room and he presses the button.

When we get to my room he sits me down by the corridor wall as he unlocks my door. He picks me up again and lays be on the bed.

"Jesus y/n your head is really bruised" he says analysing my head. I just sigh and he gets up to leave.

"Nic wait"

He looks at me.

"Thank you" I say as he nods his head and walks out of the door.