Nine

"Y/N YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT YOU SHOULD NOTIFY ME WHEN RUNNING OFF WITH SOME BOY" barbara shouted at me.

"Jesus mum I wasn't running off calm down"

She gave me an evil look and then sighed.

"Look y/n I know that you don't want to be here and I know that going off with that boy relieves you from having to work with me and Andy but you've got to cooperate with me. Please"

"Mum I have been, I was really good until you decided to write me into the movie and until Andy decided to walk in on me and Nic" I started getting angry.

"You and Nic? What were you two doing? And why was I not notified of it?" She raised her voice slightly turning to look at Andy.

"Jesus mum we weren't doing anything, we're just friends but Andy made it awkward so that's why I went with chandler. Now can I please go back to my room?"

"Just go" she said in defeat.

I made my way back up to my room and locked the door. I sat on my bed and got my phone out.

Nic: everyone is looking for you. Hope you had fun.
7:24

Jaeden: y/n where are you?????
7:25

Nic: okay y/n this isn't funny anymore, are you safe?
7:30

Nic: please just tell me you're safe
7:35

IT SQUAD

MULLETWEARINGASSHOLE: anyone heard from y/n??

RICHARD: no why?

WILLIAM: she's gone

EDWARD: wtf gone where??

MULLETWEARINGASSHOLE: jack if we knew that then we wouldn't be asking this bloody group chat would we??

PATTY: okay Nic calm down she'll be okay

REGINALD: is anyone going out to look for her?

WILLIAM: Nic already did

BEAVERLY : Nic how long have you known

MULLETWEARINGASSHOLE: since like 5am , she texted me saying she couldn't meet for breakfast because she was with some dickhead

VICTOR: wait she's with a guy?

MICHAEL: ah Jesus poor Nic

MULLETWEARINGASSHOLE: what do you mean poor Nic?

STANTHEMAN: dude you have a thing for her

MULLETWEARINGASSHOLE: I don't have a bloody thing for her we're just friends

RICHARD: okay calm down man

MULLETWEARINGASSHOLE: don't tell me to calm down, why does no one care that she's fucking gone??

PATTY: we care Nic

EDWARD: what do you want us to do ?

BARBARAJR: guys

WILLIAM: omg thank fuck

A few minutes after I sent the message I heard a knock at my door. I got up to answer it and suddenly felt Nicholas's arms wrap around me tightly.

"Omg thank god you're okay y/n"

"I was only gone for a couple of hours Nic"

"Yeah but I had no idea where you were, you scared me"

I looked up at his face, he had a hurt expression plastered across it.

"I'm sorry Nic" I said hugging him again.

"It's okay y/n"