Eighteen

It was seven o'clock.

I was ready and waiting on my bed. Owen informed me that it was just casual and not to dress up. So I wore my black jeans, my cropped yellow and black stripy t-shirt and my black doc martens. I knew Nic wouldn't be here bang on seven because he was always late, so I lay back on my bed and went through Instagram.

Ten minutes later there was a knock at my door. I answered it to Nic wearing black jeans, black vans and a Levi's t-shirt.

"Hey" he said hugging me.

"Hi" I replied nuzzling my face into his shoulder. He smelled nice, like Hugo boss.

"So where are we going?" I asked him

"For a walk" he said grabbing my hand. I got my phone, keys and some money then closed the door walking with Nic to the lift. It was silent when we got in but not like an awkward silence. It was just nice.

"Hey" Nic said getting my attention.

I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows to answer.

"You look nice" he said just as the lift doors opened to reveal my mum and uncle. Oh great.

"Um y/n where are you going?" My mum asked walking over to me. Andy loosely following behind her.

"We were just going out to get some food Barbara" Nic answered for me. I smiled, happy that we weren't just going for a walk.

"Okay but y/n I think we need to have a chat when you get back" she replied giving me a stern look. I nodded walking past her with Nic. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the hotel.
————————
We walked quite far. It was nine o'clock and we were walking through town trying to decide on where to eat. We figured chilli's would just be best so we went in and got a seat. We had both just ordered food and drinks when Nic started talking to me.

"So are you enjoying our date so far?"

"Yeah it's been really nice" I smiled. He looked at me and smiled too.

"Owen was right"

"What did Owen say?" I asked confused.

"That you really are beautiful" he said as I choked on my drink. He didn't know that Owen and I kissed and I don't think it will go down very well if I tell him.

"Why would Owen say that?"

"I have no idea but he had a very good point"

I sighed and smiled. I really need to sort things out with Owen. I don't want him thinking that I'm a player because that's not me at all. I just really hope that this doesn't make things difficult between me and Nic.
————————-

The date will continue in the next chapter don't worry x