Twenty

"So are you excited for filming?" I asked Owen while we walked along the dark street. The only light from the dimly lit street lamps above us.

"I guess"

Owen shivered and buried his hands in his pockets.

"You cold?"

"Yeah very" he laughed while looking slightly embarrassed. He was wearing a thin jumper and it was only like 3:15am so I'm not surprised he was cold. I was lucky to have the warmth of my jumper but Owen didn't even have a jacket on.

"Do you want to go back?" I asked stopping from walking further down the empty street.

Owen shook his head, also stopping underneath a tall lamppost that lit up his features quite nicely. But you could also see how worn out he was.

"Owen are you okay? I don't want to pressure you but you really don't look very good"

"Haha I'm not as charming and good looking as Mr Nicholas Hamilton am I? It's a shame really because his looks seem to work in his favour" he snapped.

I was a bit taken aback but I couldn't blame him really. I used him, kissed him, lead him on and then dropped him for Nic. I haven't been too nice to Owen, even after everything that he's done for me.

"I'm sorry Owen" I said just loud enough for him to hear me.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I just wish things had worked out differently"

I stood there staring at Owen with a worried expression on my face. I didn't know what to do or what to say to him but I felt really bad.

"Let's go" I said grabbing his boney arm and turning around.

"Where are we going y/n?" He asked while stumbling behind me. I don't know why I thought this was a good idea or why I would even want to do this. Things were going well with Nic and he's finally happy. But I guess I'm a selfish person. I don't want a relationship with anyone to be perfectly honest, I didn't even want to be here. I just wanted to have some fun. What an idiot I am. I shouldn't have said it.

"Back to my hotel room"

Short chapter sorry😗