Three

I scan the room around me and notice the four people known as the Bowers gang all sat together. Suddenly the sound of my uncles voice snaps me out of my trance.

"Y/n would you mind handing out some bottles of water?"

I nod getting up and heading towards the large stash of bottled water in the corner of the room. I walk around handing one to every cast member when I come towards the gang.

First is Owens water. He silently thanks me by nodding his head in my direction then turning his gaze back onto his script. Next was Jake then Logan who both give me a 'thank you' and a toothy grin. Now come Nicholas. The leader. I hand him his water and then dash across the room not giving him time to thank me. I can feel his eyes on me. The glorious gaze of Nicholas Hamilton and I don't know if I love it or hate it.
———————————
After everyone was finished me, Andy and mum headed back to the hotel. I was on my way up to my room when I heard my phone go off.

@Jaedenwesley has requested to follow you
@sophialillis has requested to follow you
@finnwolfhardofficial has requested to follow you
@jackdgrazer has requested to follow you
@owenteague has requested to follow you
@jakesim1 has requested to follow you
@chosenjacobs has requested to follow you
@jeremyraytaylor has requested to follow you
@wyattoleff has requested to follow you
@loganthompsn has requested to follow you

I sighed realising that everyone had requested except for nic. I quickly accepted all of them when my phone pinged again.

Unknown

Hey y/n it's Jaeden. Just wanted to ask from one awkward person to another if you wanted to get some dinner?😊

I took him up on his offer and started getting ready. I can't help but wonder why Nic wouldn't even smile at me today, everyone else seemed lovely but there was just something about him.

After getting ready I made my way down to the hotel lobby where I met Jaeden. Little did I know that all of the actors are staying in the same hotel as me. Even Nic.
—————————-
"Jae why don't you think he likes me?" I asked Jaeden over a milkshake and some fries.

"I don't think he dislikes you y/n, I mean he hasn't even properly met you".

I sighed and leaned back in the booth me and Jaeden were in.

"Do you think I should follow him on instagram and see if he requests to follow me?"

"Sounds like a good idea" Jaeden agreed.