Twenty one

Me and Owen roamed the hotel halls trying to be as quiet as possible. I didn't know what I expected to happen back in my hotel room but I had an ideas of hat I wanted to happen. I just don't know if Owen wants the same thing, and if I'm going to feel guilty after if nic ever finds out. Fuck this.

We reached my room and I unlocked the door switching the light on as I entered. The room was cold a dull but Owen brightened it up.

"Do you want a dr-" I was cut off by Owen pushing me against the wall. He had his hands on my hips and leaned his forehead gently against mine.

"Y/n, what about nic" he whispered as his warm breath tickled my neck

"What about him?" My breath hitched as I spoke, Owens face edging closer to mine every second.

Slowly he leaned down and kissed me. It was a gentle kiss. I wouldn't expect anything else though, Owen is a gentle guy. I like that about him. His hands were still on my waist and Mine made their way to his neck. I felt his tongue stroke my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let him in.

We stood for what felt like a lifetime. It was amazing, but nic came back into my head and I tried desperately to push him out but I just couldn't. Owen pulled away and looked at me.

"What are you thinking?" He said quietly, as if talking normally would wake everyone in the bloody hotel up.

"I thinking about how pretty your face is" I replied while pushing a bit of his long hair behind his ear.

"It's nowhere near as pretty as yours"

Saying this earned a smile from me. Owen had a way with words. He always knows the right thing to say and when to say it. But I don't know if I can do this.

"Y/n?" He whispered, then I realised I had been staring at him for ages. I leaned in and kissed him again. He took his jumper off and re attached our lips.

We made our way to the bed and Owen lay me down underneath him, taking my top off in the process. It felt wrong. So wrong.

"Wait"

Owen had a very confused expression on his face. He got up and sat next to me, running his fingers through his hair.

"It's nic isn't it" he asked. All I could do was nod in response.

"Do you love him?" Owen questioned.

"No I don't, but it just feels wrong not telling him that"

"Are you going to tell him?"

"I'm going to try"