Twelve

I waited at the lift for about 5 minutes when Nic came out of his room. He looked happier but still didn't make eye contact with me.
We got into the lift and went to the car.

"Y/n?" He said breaking the silence

"Hm?" I replied looking at him

"Are we friends?"

"Nic you're like my best friend now" He looked at me confused and hurt.

"Okay" is all he said and then looked back down again. I sighed and started the car. "McDonald's or Pizza Hut?"

He just looked at me with a blank expression and then shrugged. "Okay well I know that you want Pizza Hut so let's go" I said starting the car. He just nodded.

——————————-
After we picked up pizza, iced coffee, snacks and a shit ton of fruit twist Fanta I pulled into the car park of the hotel.

"Is your mum not gonna be annoyed at you for using her car?" Nic said

"She won't say anything, she knows I'm pissed at her" I replied getting out the car and walking into the hotel carrying two large pizzas and a bag of food, Nic was carrying the coffee and Fanta. We got to my room and Nic set everything out while I turned the tv on.

"What we watching?" I asked him. He still has a look on his face that he could burst into tears any second. But he didn't reply, just another shrug.

"Nic I've made every decision today, you need to tell me what you want"

"You want to know what I want?" He snapped. I was confused. Frozen in the position I was standing in I just stared at him.

"Y/n everyday that we have been here I've tried and tried and tried to get you to notice me but all you do is talk about chandler and now wyatt comes along"

"Nic wyatt only wanted my help"

"Y/n come on?? Can't you see?? The girl wyatt wants to impress is you" he said loudly

I was confused. Why was Nic so bothered about this?

"Nic..... I.."

"You're so oblivious" he cut me off

"Nic I'm like a year older than him that would be weird"

Nicholas sighed and picked up an iced coffee drinking from it.  "Avengers age of Ultron"
———————————
Half way through the film we had eaten a whole pizza, half a box of cookie dough, finished the iced coffees and we were just starting on the Fanta. But we had been silent the whole time.

"Nic?" I said breaking the long silence.

"Hm"

"Why this film?"

"The only one I like that hasn't got bucky or loki in it"

I didn't reply because I knew that he was doing this because they were my two favourite characters but I didn't know if he was doing it to piss me off or just for no reason.
Another 20 minuets went by and Nic broke the silence.

"Y/n do you really like chandler?"