Ten

"So who is this guy anyway?" Nic asked me while we sat on my bed watching captain America civil war.

"He's chandler Riggs from the walking dead" I replied, grabbing my phone so I could go through his IMDB page.

"Okay So Tony is over reacting like I feel so bad for Bucky" Nic days going off topic. I just stare at him with a smirk on my face. He gets distracted so easily.

"Oh sorry, yeah I've not watched the walking dead but I'm sure he's too good for you" Nic carries on the conversation.

"Well first of all Bucky deserves the world and I don't care what you say, so does Loki and second no one is too good for me Nicholas"

——————————
After about an hour of me and Nic discussing whether we think Loki will die in infinity war there was a knock at the door.
I got up to answer it to reveal Owen, Logan, wyatt and Jaeden.

"Hey y/n we need your help" Owen said looking at wyatt.

"What's up?" I asked offering them all into my room.

They all piled in, Owen sat on the bed with Nic and Logan while Jaeden and wyatt sat at the small table.

"So wyatt is having some girl problems and we need your expertise" Logan said trying to hold back a laugh.

"This isn't funny" wyatt said giving Logan a dirty look.

"It kind of is man" Jaeden said smirking

"So what do you want me to do?"

"We need you to show wyatt how to kiss" Owen said.

I saw Nic tense up at Owens words and he looked at me with an annoyed look on his face

"You want me to kiss wyatt ?" I questioned the boys

"Only like in a friendly way" said Logan.

"Nah mate" Nic added

Jaeden sensed the tension that had quickly arose and said "look y/n we have no idea what's going on with the little love triangle you're in but this won't mean anything, wy just needs your help so he won't mess things up with this girl he likes"

I ignored what he said about the love triangle and moved on. I don't want them to think that there's anything going on between me and Nic because honestly I didn't even know myself. I definitely have feelings for chandler but there's just something about Nic that is haunting me and I'd really appreciate it if it would just go away.

"So if I do this you lot will leave me alone?"

They all nodded

"Ugh fine I'll do it"

And that's when Nic got up and left.