Twenty two

I woke up to Owens arms wrapped around me. Although we didn't do anything last night we still talked and then fell asleep.

I looked at the time, 11:58am. I picked my phone up and scrolled through Instagram when suddenly a notification came through on both mine and Owens phones. It was Andy.

Hi guys,

We're gonna be doing a group project today. This involves everyone so meet in the hotel lobby at 12:30 so we can start.

See you soon!
Andy x

I groaned at the thought of leaving my room today, then I noticed Owen getting out of bed.

"I better get ready, I'll see you down there" he croaked having just woken up.

I nodded in response and got out of bed, heading for the shower.

"Hey Y/N, thanks for last night. I know we didn't do anything but I really liked spending time with you"

I smiled at him and he left, closing the door behind him. I wonder what this group project will be then.

———————————
I had the quickest shower and made my way downstairs just in time. Andy was already there with the rest of the cast and my mum.

"Ah good so everyone is here" he began speaking when he saw me. I leaned against the wall and listened to what my uncle had to say.

"So today we're doing a trust exercise. You will be partnered up and in your team you have to go across town and make your way to the secret location with no help from anyone that's from here. The first pair to make it there wins and gets to pick where we go for dinner tonight. The last pair to get there will have to face a punishment"

Oh god. Firstly who the hell was I going to be partnered up with? Secondly how on earth am I going to manage to make my way through a place I have never been to before and thirdly what the hell is the fucking punishment.

"Right so time for partners" my mum shouted, sticking a sheet of paper on the wall behind Andy.

Sophia & wyatt
Jaeden & Logan
Chosen & Finn
Jack & jake
Jeremy & Owen
Y/N & Nicholas

Of course. Of course I was going to be paired with Nic. I looked up to see him staring at me smiling. I smiled and made my way over to him.

"You alright partner?" He asked giving me a nudge. I laughed lightly and judged him back. Everyone had began to set off after we were told our destination. The timer began and me and Nic left the hotel not knowing where the hell we were going.

We walked along the same path as me and Owen last night. I felt guilt. I liked Nicholas and I liked Owen but I didn't want to pick a side. It's probably better if I just steer clear of both of them. We walked in silence until he began to talk.

"Y/N what happened to that guy?"

"What guy?" I replied slightly confused.

"The walking dead guy" he said looking unsure. I had a mental block until I realised what he was talking about.

"Oh chandler? I actually don't know what happened to him hahah"

"So you won't be getting to know him anymore then?". I was a bit confused as to why he asked me this. Why did he care? And I completely forgot about chandler, I'm pretty sure he checked out and I didn't notice. Oops.

"No Nic, I don't think so" the conversation died after that and silence once again fell upon us as we carried on walking.
——————-
Hello!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I've been super busy since January and I kind of forgot about this. Since chapter 2 came out I thought I would start it up again so let me know if you want me to keep updating or if you've already deleted this from your library😊

Bye!!